Windows 10: Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

Discus and support Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have some money in my account that I am not using. Can I get it transferred back to me?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Marco_Bouman, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

I have some money in my account that I am not using. Can I get it transferred back to me?

:)

Marco_Bouman, Jul 6, 2019

2. How to transfer Money from one Microsoft Account to another.

Hi Austin,

Transferring money from one account to another can only be done by a Parent account to a
    Child account in a Microsoft Family. If you want to transfer a money to another account, you have to set up a Family account by following the steps on this

link.

After creating a family account, you may go to the child account and click on Add money.

Should you have any other queries, you may reply to this post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

Microsoft account money transfer

I have a banned microsoft account that have $12 on it, ive tried to log into the account but its banned until 12/31/9999. The money can go to very good use if i had it, it is also money i work for, and i was gonna transfer the money to my new account but
    cannot figure out a way to do so. If you know how to solve this problem i would like to know.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

LoganDatboi, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

1. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me? - Similar Threads - money account transferred

2. how i can get back my win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how i can get back my win 10: i purchase Lenovo G50-80 Laptop with pre-installed win 8.1 i upgraded my laptop windows on win 10 now i have lost my win 10 how i can get back my win 10 with original product key and activation key?...
  3. How can I get back my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get back my Windows 10?: I had a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10, free edition, but it broke down. I got a used computer with not activated Windows 10. How can I install Windows that I had on my computer?...
  4. I want to add money to this account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to add money to this account: Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-money-to-this-account/406f584d-ad82-4998-97ec-c922f28e46e9"
  5. can i get windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i get windows 10 back: sorry I wrote the question in the subject box. never done this before. my question is, I had windows 10 on my laptop,free edition, my laptop got destroyed and I got this computer from a friend , i'm disabled and can't afford to buy windows 10 so is their some way I can get...
  6. Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer money from kids account to parent account within family Microsoft account: My son accidentally loaded his xbox gift card onto the wrong account. Is there a way to transfer the money within our family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-money-from-kids-account-to-parent-account/12165591-7d46-4a3c-b0f7-84cadfa5be3b"
  7. Can I get my old password back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  8. Can he get his money back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can he get his money back?: Hello, my son bought a game on Microsoft Store but he didn't liked it. He spend all his spare money on it and my question is if he can get his money back?...
  9. Can I get back to win 7?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get back to win 7?: Hi all, I have windows 7 on my computer. I have read a lot of posts here and I am not sure if I want windows 10 at this time. if I take the upgrade to win 10, and have an image of my old win 7, can I go back to win 7 or is my product key now assigned to win 10 and can not...
  10. How to get my admin account back

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get my admin account back: I have 2 user accounts on my laptop - Myname Admin and Myothername user account. Each account has a different image.I use the latter for my everyday use and the admin account for, as the name indicates, Admin purposes. I also use the two accounts to help avoiding a virus...