Windows 10: Can I get the product key after purchasing windows, without downloading anything?

Discus and support Can I get the product key after purchasing windows, without downloading anything? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'd just like to know before buying windows home, if I can just nab the product key after purchase and go from there, without having to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sketer46, Jan 14, 2020.

1. sketer46 Win User

Can I get the product key after purchasing windows, without downloading anything?

I'd just like to know before buying windows home, if I can just nab the product key after purchase and go from there, without having to download anything? The reason I ask is because I already have windows installed, and I'd just like to validate it.

:)

sketer46, Jan 14, 2020

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Todd Bird Win User

Can I get the product key after purchasing windows, without downloading anything?

Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

I am upgrading my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. Thanks

Todd Bird, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I get the product key after purchasing windows, without downloading anything? - Similar Threads - product key purchasing

2. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  3. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  4. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get a product key

How can I get a product key: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key/56493555-a6e2-431f-9ec9-b5927a9fc15b
  6. How do I disable a key without downloading anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable a key without downloading anything?: For some reason, my keyboard likes to be annoying by pressing the left button for no reason, and I decided that disabling the left key is the way I'm going to stop it....
  7. How do I disable a key without downloading anything?

How do I disable a key without downloading anything?: For some reason, my keyboard likes to be annoying by pressing the left button for no reason, and I decided that disabling the left key is the way I'm going to stop it....
  8. Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?: Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-product-key-for-the-windows-10/2f53d087-5d64-46a3-97e1-19f9ae40deab
  9. No Windows 10 product key after purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Windows 10 product key after purchase: Hi, after a motherboard and CPU and RAM upgrade, today I purchased a new digital license of Windows 10, directly from the MS store. I received a receipt of purchase via email that DID NOT have a product key included, which is contrary to everythingI have read on the MS...
  10. download windows 7 iso without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download windows 7 iso without product key: how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso-without-product-key/5ee71ae9-3c94-43f1-af8d-a1fdab6e56db