Windows 10: Can I get the text translated in English?

Discus and support Can I get the text translated in English? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am interested in the text in the file "sequences1".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bernard ngameni, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can I get the text translated in English?

I am interested in the text in the file "sequences1".

:)

bernard ngameni, Sep 29, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Important Info regarding Translations

Can I get the text translated in English? Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink Can I get the text translated in English? ;)

W1zzard, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Rchard123 Win User
    Translation software

Hi Linely,

Thanks for the suggestion. SovoEd is good as a mobile dictionary for one word translations, but I live in China and receive SMS text messages in Chinese and so I need a machine text translator for sentences. I've seen many machine translators for English
    to European langauages. I don't know why I haven't been able to find a single English-Chinese mobile machine translations. There are many desktop versions.

But thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Richard.

Rchard123, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Can I get the text translated in English?

Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Can I get the text translated in English?

1. Can I get the text translated in English? - Similar Threads - text translated English

2. German-English translator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  3. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  4. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you translate an image into English?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you translate an image into English?: On my Android phone, I sort of figured out how to do this using the Google Translate app. Is there a way to do this on Windows 10? I basically downloaded a jpg of a news article in Italian (I think?) and want to translate it to English. I actually tried inserting the image...
  6. Translator English-Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  7. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.: Dears , Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to chinese, But no effect on these display. [ATTACH]...
  8. How can I get rid of "Translation Text - English to Russian - On bottom of screen

How can I get rid of "Translation Text - English to Russian - On bottom of screen: For weeks now I've had the bottom info bar light blue shading showing English to Russian translations. Example: English: "because" - "Russian word". This window closes if I try to click on it. I have no idea where it came from or what app it might be ... so I can't get rid of...
  9. Translation English to persian

Translation English to persian: Translation English to persian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translation-english-to-persian/f194df8d-e828-4ee2-92a3-b75ab1c5af89
  10. Easy Way to Translate a Scanned Document into English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy Way to Translate a Scanned Document into English?: I have a document that's in another language that I wanted to translate into English so I could read it. I scanned it to a folder on my computer. I don't want to download anything onto my computer to do this, and I don't want to pay anything to do it. I went to Google...