Windows 10: Can I get Win10?

Discus and support Can I get Win10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I reverted back on my girlfriends laptop to Win8 from Win10, she says she misses Win10 (don't ask) could she still get Win10 again or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by partians, Aug 25, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Can I get Win10?

Hey guys,
    So I reverted back on my girlfriends laptop to Win8 from Win10, she says she misses Win10 (don't ask) could she still get Win10 again or not?

:)

partians, Aug 25, 2015

2. I deleted all my important files

I deleted all my important files and now there is no way I can access or use settings. I did this because I was trying to reset my PC and it said it needed more space. So I deleted everything I could. I also can't get to file explorer now.

Can I Get Some HelpPC, Aug 25, 2015
  3. I deleted all my important files

I can't even access the power button on screen only the one near the keyboard

Can I Get Some HelpPC, Aug 25, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Can I get Win10?

Yes.

"Upgrade this PC now" option of Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Can I get Win10?

1. Can I get Win10? - Similar Threads - Win10

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  7. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  9. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  10. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing