Windows 10: Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?

Discus and support Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My child needs access to bios to turn on VT. He says that he needs it for education. He said more descriptive: "I need access to BIOS to turn on VT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vladyslav Vakhovski, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?

My child needs access to bios to turn on VT. He says that he needs it for education. He said more descriptive: "I need access to BIOS to turn on VT. You would say "Why?" And I would say ill be able to start a VM Virtual machine to a newer version of windows, cause I cant start some apps that I need for education" Yes, he said like this.

:)

Vladyslav Vakhovski, Jun 23, 2024

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?

blocked sites still accessible to 11 year old

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?

1. Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child? - Similar Threads - access BIOS years

2. Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I give access to BIOS for my 10 years old child?: My child needs access to bios to turn on VT. He says that he needs it for education. He said more descriptive: "I need access to BIOS to turn on VT. You would say "Why?" And I would say ill be able to start a VM Virtual machine to a newer version of windows, cause I cant...
  3. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  4. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  5. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

6. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  7. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group: Location: London UKIf I remove my child as a family member at the age of 13 will she lose data? Can I then log her back in with her own account now she is 13 ? If not what happens if upgrading to Windows 11 ?Thanks...
  8. Removing 13 year old Child from Family Group

9. How do I give my child access to 3rd Party apps?

How do I give my child access to 3rd Party apps?: My child is trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam. Everytime he tries to login using his Microsoft account, it says for a parent to give him permission to 3rd party apps at account.live.com/mk Once I go there, I check and see that he has unrestricted access....
  10. Can not access child laptop

Can not access child laptop: I can not access child laptop with windows 10 that has parental control active. Usually child sends request to access but now the laptop says can't connect. But it has wifi access. Also child account is admin account for that computer Is it possible to get in some how?...