Windows 10: Can I give gift to friend living abroad?

Discus and support Can I give gift to friend living abroad? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My problem is as follows. I live in the US but my friend is in Australia. I’d like to give him a game as a gift. I am unable to gift him because we are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MattPapa_, Dec 24, 2019.

1. MattPapa_ Win User

Can I give gift to friend living abroad?

My problem is as follows. I live in the US but my friend is in Australia. I’d like to give him a game as a gift. I am unable to gift him because we are in different countries. Any ideas?

:)

MattPapa_, Dec 24, 2019

2. Wanna gift a friend with a Microsoft game

I'd like to gift a friend a Microsoft Store game. She lives in Denmark, I live in California. Would a gift card work? Do I have any options? Thank you!

Kristy.

KristyAsao, Dec 24, 2019
  3. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?

BigDaddy6969, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I give gift to friend living abroad? - Similar Threads - gift friend living

2. Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...: We've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a couple hours now, from trying the steps in this forum post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-live-service-may-be-unavailable-or-there-may/ba12104b-87f2-4b4d-81e0-9466ae91bf5dto changing password...
  3. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  4. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  5. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  6. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  7. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

8. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend: Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there was a way I could buy a download code here in the US and let my German friend use it there?We all have windows 10 or various...
  9. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?: How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?...
  10. Giving laptop to a friend

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Giving laptop to a friend: Giving my old laptop to a friend. I am currently the only person using this laptop and I am the admin with a Microsoft account. What is the easiest and best way for my friend to create his own Microsoft account and become the administrator of the laptop? Can I have...