Windows 10: Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?

Discus and support Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to go back to Windows 7 or 8.1 or 8 after 30 on my VM (Virtual Machine). cuz Windows 7, 8, 8.1 is better than Windows 10. Anyone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdenGamer1, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?

I would like to go back to Windows 7 or 8.1 or 8 after 30 on my VM (Virtual Machine).

cuz Windows 7, 8, 8.1 is better than Windows 10.

Anyone can help me? Is it possible? I'd like to go back cuz it is Beautiful, Faster, and more nostalgic.

Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days? a77fca2e-959a-4102-a040-cb27bedac418?upload=true.png

:)

EdenGamer1, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?

1. Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days? - Similar Threads - days

2. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  5. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  6. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  8. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  9. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  10. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...