Windows 10: can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

Discus and support can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does any one know if I should go from windows pro to 11 thanks I just got this laptop today or possibly go back to windows 10? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HotRod1975, Nov 10, 2023.

1. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

Does any one know if I should go from windows pro to 11 thanks I just got this laptop today or possibly go back to windows 10? thanks

:)

HotRod1975, Nov 10, 2023
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Nov 10, 2023
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Nov 10, 2023
  4. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 10, 2023
Thema:

can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

1. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11 - Similar Threads - pro reg

2. Trouble logging in or switching user profiles on a Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble logging in or switching user profiles on a Surface Pro: My daughter has a surface pro and was set up on her school account. She’s just moved schools and the log in now no longer works but it was the only profile set up on the tablet. When we go to ‘other user’ in the bottom left hand corner and try and log in with either my...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  5. Hibernate Windows 11 Pro,?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate Windows 11 Pro,?: Where is the option to Hibernate my Windows 11 Pro, build 22631.3880, computer? I have Typed powercfg /hibernate on in the Admin Windows Command Processor and have tried other suggested procedures. However, I am still unable to find Power and Battery > Additional Options...
  6. Hibernate Windows 11 Pro,?

Hibernate Windows 11 Pro,?: Where is the option to Hibernate my Windows 11 Pro, build 22631.3880, computer? I have Typed powercfg /hibernate on in the Admin Windows Command Processor and have tried other suggested procedures. However, I am still unable to find Power and Battery > Additional Options...
  7. Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro: I bought a windows 11 pro product key from Newegg to activate windows 10 after I changed all of my hardware but migrated by harddrives. I can't update windows because it keeps giving me errors and I can't put in the key because I get the error that "Windows can't be activated...
  8. Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro

Windows won't activate on my computer Windows 10 pro: I bought a windows 11 pro product key from Newegg to activate windows 10 after I changed all of my hardware but migrated by harddrives. I can't update windows because it keeps giving me errors and I can't put in the key because I get the error that "Windows can't be activated...
  9. can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11

can I go from windows 11 pro to reg 11: Does any one know if I should go from windows pro to 11 thanks I just got this laptop today or possibly go back to windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-go-from-windows-11-pro-to-reg-11/e393112b-59b5-47f5-975a-ac40140dfce6
  10. A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.

in Windows 10 Support
    A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.: Long story cut short... and this may be a far to simplistic approach but here goes...... I'm a great fan of Windows own Disk Imaging utility that is included with W10 BUT I have encountered one minor and one major issue. It seems that a restored image is missing some vital...