Windows 10: Can i have activate windows code pls

Discus and support Can i have activate windows code pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/prabsimran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej9vem/can_i_have_activate_windows_code_pls/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prabsimran, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Can i have activate windows code pls

/u/prabsimran, Jan 2, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Can i have activate windows code pls

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Can i have activate windows code pls

1. Can i have activate windows code pls - Similar Threads - activate code pls

2. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  3. how to activate windows 10 if i doesn't have windows activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to activate windows 10 if i doesn't have windows activation code: Previously, when my windows was still Windows 8.1, the windows were already activated. but when i upgraded to windows 10 something went wrong and windows was not activated. then how do i activate my windows? when I bought this laptop there was no sticker showing the windows...
  4. how to activate windows 10 if i doesn't have windows activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows 10 if i doesn't have windows activation code: Previously, when my windows was still Windows 8.1, the windows were already activated. but when i upgraded to windows 10 something went wrong and windows was not activated. then how do i activate my windows? when I bought this laptop there was no sticker showing the windows...
  5. how to activate windows 10 if i doesn't have windows activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Accidentally activated bitlocker, I have no code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally activated bitlocker, I have no code: So I was having issues with my laptop recognizing my charger. I went into the BIOS settings to see if i could change anything to make it recognize it. Anyway, the real issue is the fact i must have done something wrong and I accidentally activated bitlocker. After many hours...
  7. I have activation code but cannot find where to activate it

I have activation code but cannot find where to activate it: I have activation code but cannot find where to put it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-activation-code-but-cannot-find-where-to/7c4cc0a4-29e7-452b-89ac-b07611ae2ec5
  8. I have an activation code but it isn't working

I have an activation code but it isn't working: [ATTACH] Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-activation-code-but-it-isnt-working/7f948276-bfbb-4dca-a48e-70cb01116fb7
  9. Says I don't have activation code.

Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...
  10. I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE

I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE: I HAVE ACTIVATED WINDOW 10 AND HAD A CODE BUT IT WONT LET ME CHANGE ANYTHING AND TELLS ME IT CANT BE ACTIVATED. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/366df1e4-e8be-4463-ba03-05e66f66a700"