Windows 10: Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

Discus and support Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was given a computer in my work but the licence (if this particular computer even has one..) only works with 2007. I am also a student I'd like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IAmNoSherlock, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

I was given a computer in my work but the licence (if this particular computer even has one..) only works with 2007.

I am also a student I'd like to use that account with work stuff. Can I just download 2020 office and not uninstall the old ones?

one more question. if I update outlook will the current email be logged out?

submitted by /u/IAmNoSherlock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IAmNoSherlock, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

This is my list of installed Office 2007 updates [Control panel, Programs & features, View installed updates]

Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer? [​IMG]

- I have installed Office 2007 Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
    - If you have installed other Office 2007 components you will find others shown in your own list of installed updates [once you are fully up to date].

I suggest saving copies of each one now in case they are ever removed from the MS update catalog downloads lists.
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...?q=Office+2007
    - Just download the updates shown in your own list of installed updates rather than the whole list provided by the MS update catalog because the catalog includes ones that were subsequently superceded by others.
    - SP3, which was a major update that established a new beginning for Office 2007 and upon which all further updates were based, is also described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2526086 and the article also provides a download link for it
    - If I reinstall Office, I work through the updates list in KB numerical order starting with SP3

Denis

3. Running Office 2000 and Office 2007

Hi.

I am running Windows 8.1. I have installed Microsoft Office 2000 Pro AND MS Office 2007. I do not like the PowerPoint on 2007 and want to use the 2000 version. I know it is on the computer because 2000 appears in the remove programs list, but that is the
    only place I can find it. It does not seem to be anywhere in the Programs list, on Drive C or on the Start list. I know it works fine with Windows 8.1 and 10 as I use it on other machines with only Office 2000 installed. So how can I use PP2000. Should I /
    Could I perhaps remove just the PowerPoint from the Office 2007 only and use PP2000?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew_C_Day, Dec 16, 2020
  4. //mAr Win User

Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

1. Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer? - Similar Threads - both 2007 Office

2. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account: I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues considering the laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 8. Would I lose anything like email. I would back up all documents...
  3. can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?: can I reload windows 7 office standard on the same computer with a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reload-windows-office-2007-on-the-same/0598a277-2b03-485b-a5e1-e32c86ccbe8f
  4. can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i reload windows office 2007 on the same computer with a new hard drive?: can I reload windows 7 office standard on the same computer with a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reload-windows-office-2007-on-the-same/0598a277-2b03-485b-a5e1-e32c86ccbe8f
  5. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  6. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  7. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?: I have a Logitech M570 wireless mouse that has its own USB receiver and I have a Logitech cordless keyboard Y-RR54 and mouse M-RAK89B combination using a different cordless desktop receiver C-B033. I am able to connect the M570 mouse through its USB receiver and the...
  9. Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer: I would like to transfer a program from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-program-from-one-computer-to/caba67ec-37f5-48a1-9d6b-673114068e42"
  10. Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround

in Windows 10 Support
    Its weird but both labtop and all in one have same backround: So i just downloaded this free program called OceanAudio i happen to go on my second computer which is an all in one and it has the same backround as my dell g3 labtop but this has happend in the past aswell anybody have answers? [img] 120525