Windows 10: Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

Discus and support Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KTWY, Jan 15, 2022.

1. KTWY Win User

Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run again?Thank you very much for this one!

:)

2. mouse regedit default values

francode la torre, Jan 15, 2022
  3. iamTin Win User
    How to fix/restore regedit to default?

Hello. I need help how to restore regedit back to its default settings.

I didn't know registry editor is very sensitive that a small change can have huge impact on my computer's functionality.

So here's what happened, I was trying to fix a different issue (can't run a specific .exe file) when I bumped into one of the suggested fix (making some small change in regedit)

So I was trying to follow step from: Can't open .EXE files in Windows 7 or Windows Vista

[*]Click the Startbutton and type regedit in the Search box
    [*]Right-click Regedit.exe in the returned list and click Run as administrator
    [*]Browse to the following registry key:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe

[*]With .exe selected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to exefile
    [*]Browse to and then click on the following registry key:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile

[*]With exefileselected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to "%1" %* (THIS IS WHERE I MADE A MISTAKE)
    [*]Browse to and then click on the following registry key:

KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open

[*]With openselected, right-click (Default) and click Modify…
    [*]Change the Value data: to "%1" %*
    [*]Close the Registry Editor and restart your PC

Now, I can't open regedit.exe or any .exe files.

I'm getting the error: Windows can't opent this file

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

iamTin, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

-> You probably want to restore some ***registry keys*** to their default values. Regedit is the registry editor. You cannot modifiy it in any way.

Seeing that you know exactly what mods you applied, you can reverse them by editing the registry in off-line mode. Since the method is quite complex, I suggst you try all the easier methods first, e.g. System Restore.

Frederik Long, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

1. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values? - Similar Threads - default Mouse Regedit

2. what is the default registry values for this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the default registry values for this...: registy key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-default-registry-values-for-this/bd0e20ef-6d40-47b9-a13f-a63e75207f14
  3. What are the default values for the keys in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the default values for the keys in...: I, uh, edited the PackageRoot key in the Registry Editor and I want to change it back to its default value. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-default-values-for-the-keys-in/018ec9e0-818e-427f-90a7-5a6a0d22ffc5
  4. What are the default values for the keys in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the default values for the keys in...: I, uh, edited the PackageRoot key in the Registry Editor and I want to change it back to its default value. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-default-values-for-the-keys-in/018ec9e0-818e-427f-90a7-5a6a0d22ffc5
  5. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?: My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run...
  6. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.: Hi, i tweaked my system and did something wrong in Memory Management and forgot to do a restore point. Im asking to get default registry value for Memory Management Windows 10 20H2Thank you....
  7. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management: So i recently run a registry tweak at the address HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management. The tweak look like this:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management]...
  8. BCD00000000 default values

BCD00000000 default values: Could somebody post a default view of Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\BCD00000000\description? What is REG_DWORD value TreatAsSystem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcd00000000-default-values/67f14e7a-4170-462b-8e75-c63a38ed9b37
  9. mouse regedit default values

mouse regedit default values: someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse regedit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-regedit-default-values/11104264-a42d-49d9-ac57-9bdb954584e6
  10. Regedit Defaults

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regedit Defaults: Hello, i recently changed a few settings in regedit after been recommended. I have removed the restore point *Mad I'm looking for every default setting in Multimedia folder. In total 11 folders. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1803. OS build: 17143.753...