Windows 10: can I have more than one device reg for my MS account?

Discus and support can I have more than one device reg for my MS account? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; a pc and a laptop?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jim5599, Apr 27, 2020.

1. jim5599 Win User

can I have more than one device reg for my MS account?

a pc and a laptop?

:)

jim5599, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Win7ine Win User

MS Account DEVICES

Has anyone else noticed that since updating to 18363.628 (most probably just coicidence and not webbrowser but server related) all Devices listed under the MS account have become "un-"manageable ... Sign in to your Microsoft account
    i.e. when clicking on "Manage >" for any listed devices in the Overview nothing happens ....

Win7ine, Apr 27, 2020
  3. RK1997 Win User
    MS Account DEVICES

I can still do that.

RK1997, Apr 27, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Odd change in MS account list of devices

I was just checking my list of devices in my MS account, and I noticed two od things.

1) My Hyper-V virtual machines are just listed generically as "virtual machines" whereas they always used to be listed as "Hyper-V virtual machines". I liked it that way so I could tell Hyper-V machines separately from VMWARE VMS.

2) One of my VMs is now still listed in my MS account, even though I changed it to a local account. Previously device was always removed if you changed from MSA to local account. This is a good move assuming it is a change, not a glitch as this means the digital licence link will be retained if you changed to a local account for any reason.

cereberus, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. can I have more than one device reg for my MS account? - Similar Threads - more device reg

2. I have more than one laptop logged in on my microsoft account only one shows up in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have more than one laptop logged in on my microsoft account only one shows up in the...: I have more than one laptop logged in on my microsoft account and when go to my devices in my microsoft account online only one shows up in the account settings as in the picture I put here how do I put the other laptop there in case I needed to locate it it or anything...
  3. Email used with more than one account

Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  4. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  5. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?: Hi there,I have three devices that are logged in under my Microsoft account.However, I want to ensure that the files on one device are not syncing to the other two - I need all three to be independent of each other in this regard.How does one ensure this? Is it simply a...
  7. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?: Hi there,I have three devices that are logged in under my Microsoft account.However, I want to ensure that the files on one device are not syncing to the other two - I need all three to be independent of each other in this regard.How does one ensure this? Is it simply a...
  8. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver: This is an ongoing, intermittent issue with Windows 10. I consistently get two keyboard device drivers. It does no good to uninstall one or the other as the 2nd one eventually reappears. I'm using the keyboard on my laptop and that's the only keyboard I use/only keyboard...
  10. 365 Family on more than one device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    365 Family on more than one device.: I have the full suite on my laptop and now need to install it on my daughter's laptop. Do I just login from her laptop and download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-family-on-more-than-one-device/8b08dee3-dea4-437d-8eb1-f9cdc2a3f806