Windows 10: Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

Discus and support Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandy_006, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Sandy_006 Win User

Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I activate more than 1 license of Windows in different devices and later linked them all with 1 e-mail or microsoft account? Thanks!

:)

Sandy_006, Feb 3, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 3, 2022
  4. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

Windows Mail -delete bogus email addresses

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing in Mail app while adding the email address.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail and Calendar app installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen for all the emails?
    • Do you see the unknown email address when typing in the "To" filed or does it add automatically while you send?

The suggestions of email address can be from the emails that you may have received or sent. You may want to search the mailbox if emails from this address exists.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the
      Mail and Calendar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

1. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address? - Similar Threads - more license linked

2. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  3. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  4. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?: Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I activate more than 1 license of Windows in different devices and later linked them all with 1 e-mail or microsoft account?...
  5. Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I have more than one Windows license linked to 1 email address?: Is it possible to have more than 1 digital license linked with the same e-mail or microsoft accout?Also how about the product keys 25 characters, can I activate more than 1 license of Windows in different devices and later linked them all with 1 e-mail or microsoft account?...
  6. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  7. Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I be able to link one email to more than one windows 10 system PC/Laptop?: I have a working laptop and planning to buy one more. To my current laptop that is running the updated win10 professional 20h2 is linked to my outlook email and this email helps me in formatting and reinstalling the windows.I just realized that if I buy a new laptop, I will...
  8. emailing someone with more than one email address

emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...
  9. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  10. Personal email address used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal email address used with more than one account: For the last few weeks I've been trying to solve why when I sign in to Microsoft online services with my personal email address I am met with the following message: It looks like this email address is being used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you...