Windows 10: Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop?

Discus and support Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just curious.*Tongue*Tongue 19113 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrOblivion, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop?

Just curious.*Tongue*Tongue

:)

MrOblivion, Aug 25, 2015

2. How to route between two subnets in Windows 10 Hyper-V VMs?

Hi All,

I had installed Hyper-V feature in my Windows 10 laptop. Next i create 2 VMs (W2k12R2) with each VM using different subnet.

VM1 - 192.168.1.0/24

VM2 - 192.168.2.0/24

Objective: As the subnets are different, I want both VMs to communicate with each other. Hoping any of you can help to achieve my objective.

Look forward to your help...

alisampras, Aug 25, 2015
  3. How can I add my browser or any other application which is not listed on the camera privacy settings

Hi Jarno,

To easily use the camera on your device and to know how to configure the settings, we'd like to know the following information:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you installed the latest update on your computer?

To check for the latest update, go to Windows Update by clicking Start > Settings > Update & security
    and click Check for updates. It will scan and install all the latest updates available for your device.

However, you may follow the steps provided on this article for camera app and webcam help.

We're looking forward to your response.

Joseph Ban, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop?

1. Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop? - Similar Threads - application start different

2. I have an Application error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an Application error: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:23 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Diane Description: Faulting application name: Facebook...
  3. Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows have different account with different data disk?: I need to create an account for my Family. Can you help me on how to create Family/Local account with different PC data disk example: [Windows (C:) , Data (D:)]. I've tried to create an account but Family/Local account have full access to Admin data disk. Can Windows have...
  4. VM Connection application encountered an error, failed to start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VM Connection application encountered an error, failed to start: Hi, This errors started when a windows10 update was pushed to my windows7 laptop. I had two vms working great in windows7 now both generate the same error. yesterday i downloaded a win10 vm and it starts with the same error. i notice when any of the vms try to start they get...
  5. I can start my leptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can start my leptop: After i reset the window from my leptop i can't start back i put microsoft password but tell me is not good i change the password and make desame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-start-my-leptop/44442731-64b2-4d9d-907c-8dc0d675c9af
  6. Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???: Don't want to bork up my computer so I am asking here first: Can I have different folders and files on different desktops in windows 10? I want to have one desktop that has work-related folders and files that I can access easily, and one desktop that has personal folders...
  7. Can I have different configurations per account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I have different configurations per account: I have a sort of specific problem. I have 1 computer which I use for 2 different things: gaming and as an HTPC. I have a monitor and a TV connected to the pc. When I game I want my sound to come from my asus sound card. The monitor should be the primary screen. When I use...
  8. Cannot start different PDFs on different desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot start different PDFs on different desktops: This is a possible glitch. I want to have two desktops with a different PDF loaded on each one. When I try to load the second PDF on the 2nd desktop, it switches back to Desktop 1 and opens the PDF there instead. 4586
  9. Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt: Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each desktops? And can you have desktops saved permanently even after a reboot? 42072
  10. can you have Live Tiles on Desktop and can it be disabled in start?

in Windows 10 Support
    can you have Live Tiles on Desktop and can it be disabled in start?: Any way at all to have live tiles be on the desktop instead of in start menu? I don't undertand why MS tucked the live tiles into start menu? If they are afraid that it would interfere with desktop icons, then they should make live tiles be dockable or make it so that a live...