Windows 10: Can I have other option to login to my session?

Discus and support Can I have other option to login to my session? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Firstly, I'm sorry for my poor English but this forum is much more active compared to the French. I have a problem with my session on windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EnioMM, Mar 6, 2021.

1. EnioMM Win User

Can I have other option to login to my session?

Hi,

Firstly, I'm sorry for my poor English but this forum is much more active compared to the French.

I have a problem with my session on windows 10.

When my pc start, I get to my session connexion page where I put my pin normally. Instead of the box for entering my pin, there's an error message that say : "something happened and your pin is not accessible. Click to configure your new pin"

Under this message is a "configure my pin" click able texte. Sometimes when I click on it it ask me to search the application on the Microsoft store which I can't access since im on the session page or it does strictly nothing.

Do anyone know a solution to this? Maybe another way to login? A windows update to correct the problem?

Something that doesn't require a full restoration since I have all my music work on there and no save, shame on me.

Thanks all.

:)

EnioMM, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 6, 2021
  3. How do I open up a new session in IE10?

Hi David,

Here are the steps on how to open a new session in Internet Explorer:

• Search Internet Explorer.
    • Click Alt.
    • Go to File.
    • Then click New session.

Note: This option is only available in Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 6, 2021
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I have other option to login to my session? - Similar Threads - option login session

2. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  3. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  4. Forgot PIN, no other login options

Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  5. Forgot PIN, no other login options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  6. setting one user login session and kill the rest other login sessions to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting one user login session and kill the rest other login sessions to win10: Hi therei'd like to run a role policy which will allow one user login session and will kill the rest other login sessions to win10 domain using AD usersThanks in advance...
  7. setting one user login session and kill the rest other login sessions to win10

setting one user login session and kill the rest other login sessions to win10: Hi therei'd like to run a role policy which will allow one user login session and will kill the rest other login sessions to win10 domain using AD usersThanks in advance...
  8. setting one user login session and kill the rest other login sessions to win10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Login: no other option but PIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login: no other option but PIN: Hi, I have a laptop in which I've never configured a PIN, I've been using only my microsoft account password to login. Today, I turned my laptop on, only to find that W10 only gave me the choice to login via PIN (even though I've never set one). I can't choose another login...
  10. Other user only login option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Other user only login option: I recently reset my PC and when its done resetting it skips the whole entier setup page and shoots me straight to the home page with the only option to login as “other user.” No I cannot acess really anything while shift left clicking on restart besides completly wiping my...