Windows 10: Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

Discus and support Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i recently run a registry tweak at the address HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management. The tweak look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chu Thành Tân, May 8, 2021.

1. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

So i recently run a registry tweak at the address HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management. The tweak look like this:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management] "ClearPageFileAtShutdown"=dword:00000001 "FeatureSettings"=dword:00000000 "FeatureSettingsOverrideMask"=dword:00000003 "FeatureSettingsOverride"=dword:00000003 "LargeSystemCache"=dword:00000001 "NonPagedPoolQuota"=dword:00000000 "NonPagedPoolSize"=dword:00000000 "SessionViewSize"=dword:000000c0 "SystemPages"=dword:00000000 "SecondLevelDataCach

:)

Chu Thành Tân, May 8, 2021
  2. .Blaze. Win User

Default tcpip6 registry values

Hi, I was trying to solve the teredo tunneling problem and modified the wrong registry parameters. When I restarted the PC, it had a 99% CPU usage. I managed to reset winsock and ipv6 through cmd, which apparently solved the problem, but I still see the
    values I modified in the registry.

Can someone please provide me the default values in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/Tcpip6/Parameters/Winsock expecially for "MaxSockAddrLength", "MinSockAddrLength", "OfflineCapable" and "UseDelayAcceptance"? As I hadn't any luck looking
    for them online.

Thank you.

.Blaze., May 8, 2021
  3. How to restore registry values?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You can perform system restore and check if it helps:

Perform System restore.

I suggest you to perform system restore and select a date prior to the changes which was done with the registry values and check if the issue gets fixed.

To perform System restore:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      System.
    • In the left pane, click on System Protection.
    • Select the option to system restore
      > next. It will show all restore points already created.
    • Select the date prior to the date on which you have made the registry changes.
    Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (How to back up and restore the registry in Windows )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Try the above step and let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 8, 2021
  4. Geosammy Win User

Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

Need Registry Value Data For Default Text Icon

Hi there,

I wanted to customize my text file icon,
    by replacing it with an icon I created.
    The registry change was successful.
    My custom made icon has now replaced the default icon.

However,
    I mistakenly forgot to make note of,
    or export the registry file default value.
    So that I could change it back to it's default value/icon in the future.

Would anyone know what value this registry entry needs to be,
    in order to restore it back to the default text icon?

Below is a screen shot of the registry entry in question,
    with the edited value.

Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management [​IMG]

Any help with restoring the default value of this registry entry,
    will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Geosammy, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management

1. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management - Similar Threads - default registry value

2. what is the default registry values for this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the default registry values for this...: registy key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-default-registry-values-for-this/bd0e20ef-6d40-47b9-a13f-a63e75207f14
  3. what is the default registry values for this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the default registry values for this...: registy key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-default-registry-values-for-this/bd0e20ef-6d40-47b9-a13f-a63e75207f14
  4. what is the default registry values for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?: My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run...
  6. Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have default Mouse Regedit default values?: My mouse sometimes moving to 1 default point when programs loading or running, even I've used Antivirus Bitdefender. Before I upgrade to Win11, it still same happen in every 5 mins. Can anyone help me this problem or give me a Mouse Regedit default values so I can try to run...
  7. Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I have the default registry value for Memory Management since i tweaked it.: Hi, i tweaked my system and did something wrong in Memory Management and forgot to do a restore point. Im asking to get default registry value for Memory Management Windows 10 20H2Thank you....
  8. Need the default value for the AutoRun registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need the default value for the AutoRun registry: cmd automatically closes, found a soultion that says delete the autorun reg. Now my pc boots with a cmd prompt and i have to manually type explorer.exe to start it. All i need is the default value for autorun in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command...
  9. Need Default Values for Direct3D registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Default Values for Direct3D registry: Hi guys, I think I did something wrong in the registry editor and now I can't open my windows 7 games that are on my windows 10 PC. They worked before I went on the registry editor, so I think the problem is there....
  10. Display option registry default values

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display option registry default values: after the new may update the option for different brightness when plugged in has been removed... so i was tweaking my registry for a fix... turns out nothing worked... so i want to know the default settings of the Dword attribute of this key... KEY:...