Windows 10: Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ?

Discus and support Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is is possible to install two or more than one blutooth adaptors in the same PC ? I need to connect to 8 Bluetooth devices at the same time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ricardo Otake SHS POC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ?

Is is possible to install two or more than one blutooth adaptors in the same PC ?

I need to connect to 8 Bluetooth devices at the same time. Bluetooth has a limitation of 7 devices per interface, going down to 3-4 considering data transfer. Can I install two different Bluetooth interfaces at the same time ?

:)

Ricardo Otake SHS POC, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Jun 6, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ?

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ?

1. Can I have TWO Bluetooth adapters interfaces in ONE PC ? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapters interfaces

2. I have two windows operating systems on one pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two windows operating systems on one pc: I recently had an issue with my taskbar not responding. I used the windows installation media creator thing to reinstall windows, fixing the issue. For some reason, I have two windows 11s running. One is my old one, and the other is a blank copy. I went into my boot menu amd...
  3. I have two windows operating systems on one pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two windows operating systems on one pc: I recently had an issue with my taskbar not responding. I used the windows installation media creator thing to reinstall windows, fixing the issue. For some reason, I have two windows 11s running. One is my old one, and the other is a blank copy. I went into my boot menu amd...
  4. I have two display adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two display adapters: I have two display adapters showing AMD RadeonTM Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 laptop gpu. What happens if I disconnect the AMD Radeon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-display-adapters/ebcd83ed-603b-4e60-97b1-c80ec64bb31c
  5. I have two display adapters

I have two display adapters: I have two display adapters showing AMD RadeonTM Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 laptop gpu. What happens if I disconnect the AMD Radeon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-display-adapters/ebcd83ed-603b-4e60-97b1-c80ec64bb31c
  6. I have two display adapters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  8. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  9. Two interfaces, one VPN - how to access the internet via the other interface?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two interfaces, one VPN - how to access the internet via the other interface?: I would like to know how to configure my laptop so one interface uses the VPN and the wireless interface bypasses the VPN and connects to the internet. At the moment the only way I am able to do this is with VM software, e.g. VMware, but looking for a solution that does not...
  10. I have two display adapters showing...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have two display adapters showing...: Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested...