Windows 10: can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

Discus and support can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; because i am looking into having windows anniversary edition i need to know if i can get windows anniversary with windows 10 pro installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlieCartwright, Feb 19, 2021.

1. can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

because i am looking into having windows anniversary edition i need to know if i can get windows anniversary with windows 10 pro installed.

:)

CharlieCartwright, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Deeveo Win User

Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's quite a big download, could be that they are putting it out in chunks to even out the stress on update servers. Manual upgrade always works if you download the ISO like said above. Still got a laptop that didn't get the anniversary upgrade yet aswell. Build 1511 seems to be getting all the security updates aswell still so no hurry with it really if you don't need the new features.

Deeveo, Feb 19, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Hood Win User

can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's because the anniversary update is just like upgrading to a new version of Windows; it leaves behind a Windows.old folder so you can revert back (mine was about 16GB).
    Don't feel bad, the anniversary update changed a lot of my settings and programs, and my activation status. By the time I investigated and decided I didn't want it, I had already deleted the Windows.old folder, so I reverted using an image I made before the update (version 1511).
    Since then, Windows Update has only updated within 1511, and hasn't changed the version to 1607, so I'm happy. There is nothing in the anniversary update I wanted anyway, just more Cortana integration and more ways for Windows to collect your private data, so be glad you dodged a bullet...

Thema:

can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

1. can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update? - Similar Threads - pro same having

2. I have the same problem but on windows 10 time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the same problem but on windows 10 time: I have the same problem but on windows 10 this time code 39 bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-same-problem-but-on-windows-10-time/f612dde8-6049-4dab-b640-6497f1c1a484
  3. I have the same problem but on windows 10 time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the same problem but on windows 10 time: I have the same problem but on windows 10 this time code 39 bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-same-problem-but-on-windows-10-time/f612dde8-6049-4dab-b640-6497f1c1a484
  4. I have the same problem but on windows 10 time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection at the same time: So I would use the ethernet connection to play a game or watch netflix or something, while downloading something on the wifi connection. Would that be possible?...
  6. If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?: I have a Windows 10 pro and I can upgrade to Windows 11. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will it be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro? And if there is only Windows 11, what function will I lose from Windows 10 pro? And do I need to do something in order to upgrade to window 11 pro such...
  7. Can I have speaker and spdif on at the same time, it was doing this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I have speaker and spdif on at the same time, it was doing this: It has stopped doing it. Last night after figuring out the spdif sound pass thru for the TV, I was able to hear same sound out of HDMI and the PC speakers, but this morning NO, it is only one or the other. - - - Updated - - - I could not get it to do it again. But I did...
  8. Do I have the Anniversary Update?

Do I have the Anniversary Update?: Hi. Yesterday, I finally allowed my Win7 to be upgraded to Win10. While sorting a few things out, I saw many references on the Net to the 'Anniversary Update'. Wondering if I had it, I googled and found this: Anniversary update has 1607 build number. You should see Version...
  9. Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the following bugs that I have noticed with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: 1.) Freezing Up: Taskbar, Programs, Apps freeze up. 2.) Start Menu: Opens fast that it stutters upon opening. 3.) Microsoft Edge: As I was typing this, it froze up. I had to minimize...
  10. Windows is up to date, but I don't have the Anniversary Update

Windows is up to date, but I don't have the Anniversary Update: I was talking with my friend and she told me to up update my laptop to the the Anniversary update. But, when I go into my update settings, it tells me that Windows is up to date, and I can confirm that I don't already have the Anniversary update. I did perform the "check for...