Windows 10: Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot?

Discus and support Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have set up 2 windows 10 as DualBoot and I don't want that the one windows can access my other partition for my other windows. How can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Samii_, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot?

Hello, I have set up 2 windows 10 as DualBoot and I don't want that the one windows can access my other partition for my other windows. How can I do this

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/_Samii_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Samii_, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 18, 2020
  3. katappapande, Jul 18, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot?

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot?

1. Can I hide my Partitions in DualBoot? - Similar Threads - hide Partitions DualBoot

2. how can i enable wifi in a dualbooted pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i enable wifi in a dualbooted pc?: I have a HP Notebook 15-bs104ne that has Windows 11 and Windows 8.1 dual booted, but 8.1 has no Wi-Fi option at all, and it only gives me the Ethernet option Which I don’t use, and once I dual booted win10 and 8.1 on the same laptop and 8.1 was running fine with perfect...
  3. how can i hide cd/dvd room partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i hide cd/dvd room partition: Hi, I don't have a cd/dvd room for my lenovo laptop it is usbi want to hide this from my drives how can i do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-hide-cddvd-room-partition/7e9c6e3c-8caa-4fef-9089-58807da7bc5b
  4. how can i hide cd/dvd room partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i hide cd/dvd room partition: Hi, I don't have a cd/dvd room for my lenovo laptop it is usbi want to hide this from my drives how can i do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-hide-cddvd-room-partition/7e9c6e3c-8caa-4fef-9089-58807da7bc5b
  5. how can i hide cd/dvd room partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Recover a Windows system partition on GPT dualboot system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover a Windows system partition on GPT dualboot system: Hi everyone!Well, here is the problem: after a partition manager crash, I have to rebuild all my partition system. I have now my linux system 2 partitions, an EFI partition on which one is installed rEFInd bootloader, and a Windows System partition, with all my program files...
  7. partitions hide issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    partitions hide issue: Hello seniors I am facing an issue. I have window 10 and 4 partitions on my hard drive. when I start my system sometimes it shows only the window portion C and the other two are hiding what is the problem? [ATTACH]...
  8. Identifying Dualboot Partitions in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Identifying Dualboot Partitions in Disk Management: [ATTACH] Hi everyone! I used to have a Dualboot PC, with two similar copies of Windows 10. Image #1 became unstable, so I resorted to Image #2 and formatted the partition containing #1. The EFI & Recovery partitions for Image #1 still remain in my HD & I'd like to format...
  9. Hide an gpt partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hide an gpt partition: Hi, i need to hide my recovery partition but i'm using gpt. does anyone know how to hide? the Set id only work in mbr mode *Sad thanks 36927
  10. Unable to create dualboot or boot an OS from partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create dualboot or boot an OS from partition: Alright, strange title, I know. The reason I ask this is because for the past week I'm trying to get a dual boot arch linux/windows 10 on my PC. I have made plenty of dual boots before but never encoutered such difficulties doing so. A quick set-up of what I have inside...