Windows 10: Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909?

Discus and support Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated from 1803 to 1909 and now see an enormous sidebar that I have no use for. Is there a way to remove/hide it? submitted by /u/CatFlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CatFlier, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909?

I just updated from 1803 to 1909 and now see an enormous sidebar that I have no use for. Is there a way to remove/hide it?

submitted by /u/CatFlier
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CatFlier, Dec 14, 2019

2. cant get rid of windows sidebar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The sidebar is the inbuilt feature of Windows 10 and it cannot be removed, however please use the feedback app to provide us your valuable suggestion.

Steps to go to feedback app:

• Go to search tab
    • Type Windows feedback
    • Click the App
    Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Anak Win User
    I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909

Yup, you can do that to! What is there to get there, four or five ways?

1. A shortcut
    2. Win Key +1
    3. The 'Hamburglar'
    4. The 'Slide Off'
    5. Do nuthin' at all an work with it.
    6. ?
    7. ?
    This is just my little shortlist, digitalcitizen has 14.

This article has the author's in his/her's sidebar:

Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909? [​IMG]

4. Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909?

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909?

1. Can I hide the Calendar sidebar in 1909? - Similar Threads - hide Calendar sidebar

2. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  3. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  4. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  6. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  7. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. 1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z9y6hznfoq541.png?width=521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b4f596a5751dd38561f51995c9159f7e9462c0d submitted by /u/IVXWIIV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed6s94/1909_missing_reminder_in_calendar/
  9. Windows 10 1909 Calendar App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 1909 Calendar App: I am having issue after the update with the Windows Mail and Calendar Application with my gmail no longer able to sync my calendar. It will just indicate System Error Can't get calendar. I have removed it and re-add it again and same issue. I have check the settings under...
  10. I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909: In 1909 when I hover the mouse over the side-bar in the Start Menu, it expands to full size instead of just showing a tooltip like in 1903. I Hate this. Is there a setting somewhere to change it back to the way it was in 1903? 144440