Windows 10: Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?

Discus and support Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I found out that my Windows photo App has changed. I had been able to left click once and hide the top toolbar but I cannot do it now. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveAlvey, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?

Recently I found out that my Windows photo App has changed. I had been able to left click once and hide the top toolbar but I cannot do it now. This left clicking stopped working and the toolbar prevents me from viewing the image. Can you help?

:)

SteveAlvey, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Evan.11 Win User

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs
    the top portion of the image I'm viewing.

Is there another way to hide the toolbar?

***Original title: Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar***

Evan.11, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer.

Hi, I am currently having difficulty in hiding the top toolbar in Windows 10 photo viewer. In the past I could click the space bar to hide the toolbar, but that isn't working anymore. I already tried to repair the photo viewer app and reset the app back
    to default, but the error persist.

Number34sss, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

Hi Evan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you were able to use the hide toolbar feature in Photos app previously. However, after the last update the option is removed as the toolbar was introduced with new options like Edit & create, share, and add to
    a creation.

Since you are looking for the old feature to be added back again, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback using the

feedback hub app
    for Windows 10, so our developer team will look in to the suggestions.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App?

1. Can I hide top toolbar in Windows photo App? - Similar Threads - hide top toolbar

2. Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?: I want to hide the top header/toolbar whichever it is called in the Photos app while I am looking at photos in windowed mode, or at least make it transparent. Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to hide the top header/toolbar in the Photos app?: I want to hide the top header/toolbar whichever it is called in the Photos app while I am looking at photos in windowed mode, or at least make it transparent. Is there any way to do this?...
  4. Windows 11 Photos app toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos app toolbar: The toolbar in the Photos app in my version 2022.31070.26005.0 looks like this:But according to the Microsoft Store the toolbar should look like this and offer more possibilities e.g. mark-up and metadata:Why does my toolbar look different and how can I get the "new" toolbar?...
  5. Windows 11 Photos app toolbar

Windows 11 Photos app toolbar: The toolbar in the Photos app in my version 2022.31070.26005.0 looks like this:But according to the Microsoft Store the toolbar should look like this and offer more possibilities e.g. mark-up and metadata:Why does my toolbar look different and how can I get the "new" toolbar?...
  6. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  7. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  8. Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  9. Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  10. Cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer.: Hi, I am currently having difficulty in hiding the top toolbar in Windows 10 photo viewer. In the past I could click the space bar to hide the toolbar, but that isn't working anymore. I already tried to repair the photo viewer app and reset the app back to default, but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hide bottom toolbar in windows photo viewer

2. photo app hide toolbar

3. cannot hide top toolbar in windows photo viewer