Windows 10: can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

Discus and support can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by warrensands, Jun 7, 2023.

1. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail?

:)

warrensands, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

1. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail - Similar Threads - import outlook mail

2. can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i import my outlook mail archive into window mail: Im working on trying to use windows mail vs. outlook. Is it possible for me to import my outlook mail archives into windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-import-my-outlook-mail-archive-into-window/c6215e4c-92d2-46ca-8739-9b550eab92e9
  3. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  4. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  5. Retrieving archived mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving archived mail: Important emails accidently archived rather than moved to folder. How do I get them back? Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-archived-mail/76f61b49-74e9-4c4e-a673-a0d4d44cd17b
  6. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  7. Import win 10 mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import win 10 mail to Outlook: Ok so I have been browsing the community but none of the answers seem to work for me. I have a windows 10 mail client with 800 emails saved to the computer, and now I want to switch to Outlook. I can't access the online account anymore since we migrated the domain as...
  8. Windows Mail Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Archive: Just moved to this app from windows live mail Accidently hit the archive button, where did the email go? I don't see an archive folder... I do notice when I click on, and enter "all mail" the email is now shown, however if I'm in the inbox it isn't. (Wish I could get rid...
  9. Importing Outlook Express E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Outlook Express E-mail: My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the...
  10. Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I Import Live Mail 2012 to Windows 10 Mail?: I've used WLM 2012 with Windows 7 and it has worked fine all these years. After installing 10 I see it contains its own Mail app. Is it possible to transfer all my emails and settings from WLM to Mail? 12009