Windows 10: Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer?

Discus and support Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can adjust bass and treble individually on Windows 10 ie.. equalizer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeffbeeman1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer?

Can adjust bass and treble individually on Windows 10 ie.. equalizer?

:)

jeffbeeman1, Jan 27, 2020
  2. D.Charner Win User

Getting bass and treble controls a.k.a. Audio/ Sound controller or equalizer

Thank you very much for your attempt at assistance; what was provided was downloaded and has been installed (not that I know what that may fully mean) to no effect. 12 folders have appeared all dated 2015; one had audio in the title. From my limited understanding
    I suspect what has been provided is just the standard system for this computer. What I want is bass and treble controls.

D.Charner, Jan 27, 2020
  3. why windows 7.5 mango doesn't have sound settings for bass and treble ?

why windows mango doesn't have sound settings for bass and treble ?

dipanadhikary, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Butch214 Win User

Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer?

Is there a sound graphics adjustment for bass, treble, ect... ? if so, how do I find it?

is there a sound graphics adjustment for bass, treble, ect... ? if so, how do I find it?

Original Title: laptop speakers

Butch214, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer?

1. Can I individually control bass and treble on this computer? - Similar Threads - individually control bass

2. How do I change the bass and treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the bass and treble in Windows 11?: How do I change the bass or treble levels with Windows 11. I'm not looking at learning Math 55. Just a simple method with minimumkeystrokes.Minimum keystrokes or cursor movement is key.I'm not going to live forever and Windows 7 was simple.Thanks....
  3. How do I change the bass and treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the bass and treble in Windows 11?: How do I change the bass or treble levels with Windows 11. I'm not looking at learning Math 55. Just a simple method with minimumkeystrokes.Minimum keystrokes or cursor movement is key.I'm not going to live forever and Windows 7 was simple.Thanks....
  4. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  5. How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?

How to find the "Treble" "Bass" etc options for audio?: Hello. I apologise for the stupid problem.I stupidly changed my settings for my audio to set everything to full Headphone issues without realising it would effect all my audio, even when my headphones aren't plugged in. So now everything sounds heavily bassboosted when I...
  6. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  7. How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?

How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11?: How to adjust Bass and Treble in Windows 11? I look all over and find nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-and-treble-in-windows-11/6116f35c-4a22-45e9-9667-508b72a81e5a
  8. USB webcam mic: all bass, no treble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB webcam mic: all bass, no treble: Windows 10 Home 20H2 x64 Ethernet ~ 50mb/s Sudden audio problems with all USB webcam mics. This is confounding me, I'll try to be as concise and clear as possible: 1. I was using an old MS LifeCam for Zoom/FB videochat and while video resolution was low and choppy (known and...
  9. audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio windows 10--can't adjust bass/treble sound: I can't adjust or find a way to adjust the treble/bass control on my PC since my grandson used my older pc windows 10 system to connect to his smartphone for audio streaming. all devices and drivers and updates seem to be fine and all troubleshooting apps i've used find no...
  10. how to adjust bass & treble on speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to adjust bass & treble on speakers: How do I adjust bass & treble on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-bass-treble-on-speakers/abde83b4-6f65-422a-b3ba-900c0af194d1