Windows 10: Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?

Discus and support Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't have the option to install Forza Horizon 3 from the microsoft/windows store. I don't know why but here is one possibility - in the minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuzyC_029, Apr 14, 2019.

1. SuzyC_029 Win User

Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?

I don't have the option to install Forza Horizon 3 from the microsoft/windows store. I don't know why but here is one possibility - in the minimum system requirements, it states that a Core i3 is the minimum processor that can be used for forza. However, it doesn't state a minimum AMD processor. I have an AMD ryzen 1400 at the moment. I don't know if this is compatible with Forza Horizon 3. Apart from that everything else meets the requirements.

If that is not the problem then I don't know what it could be. I have the game disk installed on my Xbox One but I haven't played it in a long time.

:)

SuzyC_029, Apr 14, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?

Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor?

1. Can I instal forza horizon 3 with an AMD processor? - Similar Threads - instal forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  3. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: mon problème c'est que mon jeu est le jour à l'intro et que je suis informé de la vidéo youtube et qu'il est à supprimer Supprimer le fichier AppxManifest.xml et mon jeu est qu'il est introuvable normal car je suis je l'ai supprimer et que je veux le réinstaller comment je...
  4. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not Starting: Since i bought Forza Horizon 3 for windows 10 I've had issues in the beginning trying to get it to start. when you launch the game it comes up with its normal splash screen, the the grey background changes to black and the splash screen disappears, then a few seconds later...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  7. Teredo/Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo/Forza Horizon 3: Hi i have Windows 10 and Forza horizon 3 problem.I bought it months ago and still cant get online.Problem is i dont have a teredo tunnel interface (adapter) thats why i cant get online. I tried every solution there is but still nothing.In the xbox app it should be saying a...
  8. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...
  9. Cant install forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install forza horizon 3: I have redeemed my code for forza horizon 3 the site says that I own it but when I click on install/play it opens the store application and says that it couldnt find it and tells me the code of the problem is 0X00000005 please help me i dont know what to do...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and...