Windows 10: Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?

Discus and support Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?The computer will only use one SSD at a time. Will the UEFI settings, supposed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr_Chan, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Mr_Chan Win User

Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?

Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?The computer will only use one SSD at a time. Will the UEFI settings, supposed it is stored in the computer and not in the SSD, messed up?

:)

Mr_Chan, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Mr_Chan Win User

Install the same window license on 2 ssd?

As microsoft allow licence to run on only one pc, is it acceptable to install the same window 10 license on 2 SSD ( or a clone of it ) and run only 1 SSD on the pc one at a time? ( One of the SSD may have some apps not the same installed on it )

Mr_Chan, Oct 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Using a SSD as a flash drive for installing windows.

You didn't answer directly to the question.

Now, where in the OP was he taking about installing a single OS on his single computer? The OP specifically asked about being able to install multiple operating systems from the same SSD. If the computer the OP is installing the operating system on does not currently have an operating system on it, in order to follow your suggestion the OP would need TWO computers - the first computer to extract the Windows ISO to the USB SSD drive before he could use it to install the OS onto the second computer. Using Kyhi's recovery drive - or other prestaged Windows PE environment, and multiple ISOs stored on the same drive, the need for the first computer to extract the Windows ISO file is eliminated and replaced with the single step of right clicking on the desired ISO file and selecting "Mount".

NavyLCDR, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer? - Similar Threads - install license Window

2. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.: To explain what I'm trying to do I need to explain why I'm doing it:On my PC I have a work user and a personal user, the work user is solely used for work I work from home and the personal user is everything else like gaming, messaging etc.I switch between these users quite...
  3. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.: To explain what I'm trying to do I need to explain why I'm doing it:On my PC I have a work user and a personal user, the work user is solely used for work I work from home and the personal user is everything else like gaming, messaging etc.I switch between these users quite...
  4. Separate users on separate SSD's on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.: A year ago, I bought a PC with a 480 GB NVMe SSD. Back then, in the store from I bought it, they asked me if i wanted to split the drive into two partitions of equal capacity 223223 GB which I accepted. Today I was trying to reinstall windows from a usb recovery media, and I...
  6. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.: A year ago, I bought a PC with a 480 GB NVMe SSD. Back then, in the store from I bought it, they asked me if i wanted to split the drive into two partitions of equal capacity 223223 GB which I accepted. Today I was trying to reinstall windows from a usb recovery media, and I...
  7. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?: Can I install 2 license of Window, on separate SSD, in a single computer?The computer will only use one SSD at a time. Will the UEFI settings, supposed it is stored in the computer and not in the SSD, messed up?...
  9. Install the same window license on 2 ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install the same window license on 2 ssd?: As microsoft allow licence to run on only one pc, is it acceptable to install the same window 10 license on 2 SSD or a clone of it and run only 1 SSD on the pc one at a time? One of the SSD may have some apps not the same installed on it...
  10. Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use a single monitor connected to 2 different computers?: Not at the same time, just for convenience... I am almost ready to fire up my new system build for the first time. The only things that will be transferred to the new computer from the old is the 5TB data drive and my monitor. I won't be installing the data drive (or the...