Windows 10: can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10

Discus and support can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all i have windows 10 (home) on my computer and i am trying to install a program that i need for my design work (MS digital image 2006) but it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bocsagirl, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Bocsagirl Win User

can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10

hi all

i have windows 10 (home) on my computer and i am trying to install a program that i need for my design work (MS digital image 2006) but it is telling me i need to install internet explorer 6.0 to be able to install it on my computer.

can this be done and if so can someone explain to me and perhaps give me a link to download it as i just cant seem to find anything that will download for me.

many thanks in advance

Bocsagirl

:)

Bocsagirl, Jan 6, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2019
  4. can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10

Windows 10: Internet Explorer is not there

After the reset was Internet Explorer in the list of "Turn Windows features on or off"? Is it in the list now?

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10

1. can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - install internet explorer

2. i can`t install internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t install internet explorer 11: i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox....
  3. i can`t install internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can`t install internet explorer 11: i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox....
  4. "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater": when i try to install roblox it tells me "roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater" and i have the most recent version of microsoft edge i don't understand why it tells me this how to fix it?...
  5. "Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater"

"Roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater": when i try to install roblox it tells me "roblox requires internet explorer 6 or greater" and i have the most recent version of microsoft edge i don't understand why it tells me this how to fix it?...
  6. Install Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install Internet Explorer: Install Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-internet-explorer/62308c0f-27c2-449d-b0a7-8ed8fff4f54c
  7. How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks: Purchased Quickbooks and for some reason that program needs Internet Explorer to be used. I tried installing Internet Explorer into Windows 10 but it will not work.Tried installing it a dozen times with reboots and driver updates and nothing works....
  8. internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer vanished since windows 10 installed?: hi just installed windows 10 onto my acer p3 tablet/lap top . with it comes microsoft edge (which i'm not overly impressed with) , internet explorer which i still need/use for some applications mainly sky go for tv programs etc seems to have disappeared with even the icon...
  9. Microsoft Money-Reinstall Internet Explorer 6

Microsoft Money-Reinstall Internet Explorer 6: I have been running our household account in Microsoft Money for past 10 years. Imagine on updating to Windows 10I am informed it cannot open Money and advised to reinstall Internet Explorer 6. Please advise. I am no geek so keep it simple please? 12601
  10. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 is still included in Windows 10 along with Microsoft Edge. You cannot uninstall Internet Explorer since Internet Explorer is a Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install internet explorer 6 windows 10

2. internet explorer 6 on windows 10

3. install internet explorer 6 on windows 10

4. internet explorer 6 for windows 10,
  5. how to install internet explorer 6,
  6. internet explorer 6/0,
  7. internet explorer 6.0 windows 10,
  8. exploerer 6 for wondows 10,
  9. install internet explorer 6 with internet explorer 11,
  10. can i install internet explorer 6.0 on a windows 10 home,
  11. internet explorer 6 problem windows 10,
  12. ie 6.0 for windows 10,
  13. how install internet explorer 6.0 in windows 10,
  14. can internet explorer 6.0 be installed on windows 10,
  15. can internet explorer 6 be installed on windows 10?