Windows 10: Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

Discus and support Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already purchased it, but i uninstalled it ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danddd2, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Danddd2 Win User

Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already purchased it, but i uninstalled it ???

:)

Danddd2, Sep 9, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 9, 2021
  4. tolsen64 Win User

Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already...

I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Can i install minecraft again without paying from the Microsoft Store if I have already... - Similar Threads - install minecraft again

2. can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?: can i download Minecraft education without the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-minecraft-education-without-the/1c8ff772-933f-4203-970a-aeb062a709c5
  3. can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i download Minecraft education without the Microsoft store?: can i download Minecraft education without the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-minecraft-education-without-the/1c8ff772-933f-4203-970a-aeb062a709c5
  4. Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?: If the Microsoft store is blocked and minecraft.net is blocked, is there a way to still download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-download-minecraft-without-microsoft/daf39054-c762-4193-aff8-a9d0b90f71f9
  5. Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?: If the Microsoft store is blocked and minecraft.net is blocked, is there a way to still download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-download-minecraft-without-microsoft/daf39054-c762-4193-aff8-a9d0b90f71f9
  6. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?: I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so...
  7. I already have the app installed but it tried to install again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I already have the app installed but it tried to install again: I tried to install some apps and it said queue so I checked the downloads and updates thing for Microsoft store it show a games trying to install but can't because its already installed...
  8. can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already

in Windows 10 Customization
    can i download itunes from microsoft if i have installed already: can I download itunes from microsoft if I have installed already? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-itunes-from-microsoft-if-i-have/5c39d717-5a51-4215-9775-017130dae151
  9. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, the same one I redeemed the code on, (I checked my order...
  10. how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?: had windows 10 but had to replace hard drive.have win8.1 product key, but had free version of 10..how can i re-install 10 without having to pay?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/3738f618-4569-4937-a85f-2a6a9586870e