Windows 10: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

Discus and support Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alhassan Abdulkadir, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question

:)

Alhassan Abdulkadir, Feb 21, 2024

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 21, 2024
  3. Rogue1618 Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card

Recently I was trying to troubleshoot a program for streaming & recording, it said there was an option to choose between my nVidia card for high quality or onboard Intel HD Graphics for more free memory available. I found however I could not, my
    system only shows my nVidia driver not the Intel HD Grpahics. If I remove the nVidia card the Intel drivers show and work but the minute the card is reinstalled the Intel drivers just disappear.

If I try to install the drivers either from my computer manufacturer or Intel, I get an error,
    The Computer Does Not Meet the Minimum Requirements for Installing the Software.

I found a video showing how to reinstall the Intel driver in case of this error but while the driver shows it also shows a problem saying
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
    Object Name not found.

How do I get my system to recognize and use the Intel driver and onboard graphics so I can manually choose them when needed?

Rogue1618, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card

Hello Everybody,

While I am using Nvidia Graphic Card, for example playing a game, the brightness decreasing and increasing frequently. When I unplug the the power cable and then plug in again, the problem is temporarily fixed. How can I fix the problem?

My computer is MSI GE70-2QE Apache Pro and the followings are the specs of my computer:

• Intel Core i7 4720HQ CPU
    • Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GTX 960M Graphic Card

Özgün Bahar, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

1. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card - Similar Threads - install Nvidia graphic

2. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  4. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If Intel Intel® UHD Graphics 750 i and installing an Nvidia card will there be a clash ?: I am looking at an HP machine that has Intel® UHD Graphics 750 but I run Photoshop. If I install say an Nvidia graphics card will it impact upon performance?...
  6. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  7. Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card

Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card: Recently I was trying to troubleshoot a program for streaming & recording, it said there was an option to choose between my nVidia card for high quality or onboard Intel HD Graphics for more free memory available. I found however I could not, my system only shows my nVidia...
  8. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  9. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...
  10. Intel graphic card driver 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel graphic card driver 530: Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430