Windows 10: can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass

Discus and support can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can I install rocket league on my laptop with the windows 10 update from my game pass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scottliddell, Nov 11, 2019.

1. can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass

can I install rocket league on my laptop with the windows 10 update from my game pass

:)

scottliddell, Nov 11, 2019
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Free Play Days: Rocket League with Xbox Live Gold July 10 to 15

Source: Free Play Days: Rocket League - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass

Free Play Days: Rocket League with Xbox Live Gold July 10 to 15 Xbox

Source: Free Play Days: Rocket League - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass

1. can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass - Similar Threads - install rocket league

2. All my games crashing except Rocket League after inconsistent amounts of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games crashing except Rocket League after inconsistent amounts of time: I bought a prebuilt PC several months ago since I didn't want to keep waiting for a graphics card. I started to have issues with my games crashing about a month after I got it. I'm at my wit's end. Whenever I play any of my games, except Rocket League, they always crash. The...
  3. All my games crashing except Rocket League after inconsistent amounts of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my games crashing except Rocket League after inconsistent amounts of time: I bought a prebuilt PC several months ago since I didn't want to keep waiting for a graphics card. I started to have issues with my games crashing about a month after I got it. I'm at my wit's end. Whenever I play any of my games, except Rocket League, they always crash. The...
  4. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  5. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  6. Brief internet disconnects while gaming on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brief internet disconnects while gaming on Rocket League: My pc and my wife's pc are both connected to AT&T fiber via ethernet cables. However, my pc is the only one experiencing connection issues in game. We will both be playing in the same match and I will disconnect for about 20-30 seconds and she will not disconnect at all. I...
  7. Game Bar with Steam Big Picture and Rocket League

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar with Steam Big Picture and Rocket League: Good evening =) I have my TV connected to my PC via HDMI and use it for playing Steam Games via Big Picture Mode. For a start I open Steam in Big Picture and Spotify on my PC monitor and then switch using Windows+P. So far I haven't figured out how to get out of the...
  8. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  9. Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?: So I'm not sure what's going on, but up until yesterday, I can't play Rocket League. The game is extremely laggy and my CPU usage jumps to 100% when it's running. I never had this issue before, as I played the game for a total of 3 hours so far. I'm clueless as to why I'm...
  10. Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League): Hi everybody. Since I upgraded from Win7 to Windows 10 last summer, I've had really frustrating BSODs now and then. I mostly use my PC for music production but I'm also playing one single game and that's Rocket League. Since the upgrade, I've had random BSODs when playing...