Windows 10: can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

Discus and support can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasm179, Jan 14, 2020.

1. jasm179 Win User

can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible?

:)

jasm179, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Lucia12kt Win User

Acer Aspire 5

Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9.
    Does anyone know how to turn the backlit keyboard on?

Lucia12kt, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9

The gestures on my Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9 after I reinstalled Windows 10. My laptop had pirated Windows earlier and the gestures were working a couple of months ago but eventually stopped working. When I installed the genuine copy of Windows 10 the
    gestures stopped working. In BIOS the touchpad menu says to make sure l2c drivers are installed and unfortunately, they aren't and I can't find them for Coffee Lake processor in my laptop. Please help me resolve the issue.

Vanshat6_2, Jan 14, 2020
  4. can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

1. can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk - Similar Threads - install touch screen

2. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G: KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G I entered the SAFE BOOT menu after watching a tutorial and the keyboard backlight worked. After a week it didn't work again...
  3. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  4. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  5. Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem: I have tried almost everything i found on the internet, i've installed elan drivers, synaptics drivers, uninstall and reinstall the device.. nothing works. The touchpad keeps lagging on time to time from the very beginning. I've read that this can be fixed in basic mode from...
  6. Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G: So a few days ago, the battery got completely discharged to 0%, then when I opened my laptop again, it was showing 100% charged, but when I unplugged, it shutdown instantly The orange light glows for 1-2 seconds after plugging in and then blue lights glows. Then I tried to...
  7. I want help with my fingerprint driver Acer Aspire A515-43G

I want help with my fingerprint driver Acer Aspire A515-43G: Hello. Please I want help in my windows 10. I'll tell you the whole story, yesterday I had a problem with my windows it was looping in the startup screen. so I have formatted the windows using a USB flash which I have booted windows 10 in it so when I formatted it some of...
  8. My fingerprint driver is gone Acer Aspire A515-43G

My fingerprint driver is gone Acer Aspire A515-43G: Hello. Please I want help in my windows 10. I'll tell you the whole story, yesterday I had a problem with my windows it was looping in the startup screen. so I have formated the windows using a usb flash which I have booted windows 10 in it so when I formatted it some of...
  9. Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9

Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9: The gestures on my Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9 after I reinstalled Windows 10. My laptop had pirated Windows earlier and the gestures were working a couple of months ago but eventually stopped working. When I installed the genuine copy of Windows 10 the gestures stopped...
  10. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15: I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I...