Windows 10: can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

Discus and support can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasm179, Jan 14, 2020.

1. jasm179 Win User

can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible?

:)

jasm179, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Lucia12kt Win User

Acer Aspire 5

Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9.
    Does anyone know how to turn the backlit keyboard on?

Lucia12kt, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9

The gestures on my Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9 after I reinstalled Windows 10. My laptop had pirated Windows earlier and the gestures were working a couple of months ago but eventually stopped working. When I installed the genuine copy of Windows 10 the
    gestures stopped working. In BIOS the touchpad menu says to make sure l2c drivers are installed and unfortunately, they aren't and I can't find them for Coffee Lake processor in my laptop. Please help me resolve the issue.

Vanshat6_2, Jan 14, 2020
  4. can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

1. can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk - Similar Threads - install touch screen

2. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  3. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  4. Acer Aspire 5

Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  5. Acer aspire sw5-014 I

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer aspire sw5-014 I: acer aspire sw5-014 does this photo look right it's my Internet properties advanced settings I've changed a setting need to know which one [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-sw5-014-i/c5f45225-5a23-4136-8d4f-a5c2d72d1b27
  6. Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9

Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9: The gestures on my Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9 after I reinstalled Windows 10. My laptop had pirated Windows earlier and the gestures were working a couple of months ago but eventually stopped working. When I installed the genuine copy of Windows 10 the gestures stopped...
  7. my accer aspire touch screen is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my accer aspire touch screen is not working: my touch screen is not working how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accer-aspire-touch-screen-is-not-working/ca13d62a-0484-4e9b-904d-e6a4f3641bd7
  8. Acer touch screen not working

Acer touch screen not working: New computer with Windows 10. Looked under Device Manager for HID touch screen (nothing found). Went to Acer site to download three VGA files. Problem is I don't know there to put them once I extract them (put the unzipped folders on my Desktop for now) and once I have...
  9. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15: I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I...
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d