Windows 10: Can I install Windows 10 again after I have gone back to Windows 8 from Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I install Windows 10 again after I have gone back to Windows 8 from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have lost the use of Bluetooth and now my Realtek Card Reader from using Windows 10. I am now so totally annoyed that I am seriously considering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GRS1594, Nov 11, 2018.

1. GRS1594 Win User

Can I install Windows 10 again after I have gone back to Windows 8 from Windows 10?

I have lost the use of Bluetooth and now my Realtek Card Reader from using Windows 10. I am now so totally annoyed that I am seriously considering going back to Windows 8..... but I'd like to know if this step is irreversible before I take that leap.

:)

GRS1594, Nov 11, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 11, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Can I install Windows 10 again after I have gone back to Windows 8 from Windows 10?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I install Windows 10 again after I have gone back to Windows 8 from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - install again gone

2. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/2bdb2770-703c-4348-b31d-64e6a045a8bf
  3. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/2bdb2770-703c-4348-b31d-64e6a045a8bf
  4. how can I upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I revert back to Windows 8 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I revert back to Windows 8 from Windows 10: I use a Lenovo tablet that really wasn't supposed to handle Windows 10, but I tried it and it worked for a while. But with each Windows 10 update there seems to be more problems. Is it possible to revert back to Windows 8?...
  6. Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?

Can i go back to Windows 8.1/8/7 from Windows 10 After 30 days?: I would like to go back to Windows 7 or 8.1 or 8 after 30 on my VM (Virtual Machine). cuz Windows 7, 8, 8.1 is better than Windows 10. Anyone can help me? Is it possible? I'd like to go back cuz it is Beautiful, Faster, and more nostalgic. [ATTACH]...
  7. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?: Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? I've never had Windows 8 installed on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-windows-10-to-windows-8/d7e8c5b8-3240-4f70-813c-65d0e6cd4ca5
  8. I have gone back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    I have gone back to Windows 7: From my reading of posts in this and other computer forums, I understand that many are operating with Windows 10 without difficulty. Congratulations! Your computer setups must be superior to mine. I hope that sometime in the near future, Microsoft is able to correct the bugs...
  9. Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?

Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?: I have here a physical copy dvd of windows 8 64bit original. I used the dvd to install windows 8 on my desktop pc. Now i want to upgrade my desktop pc to windows 10 and i wonder if after installing windows 10 on my desktop pc i can use the windows 8 dvd on my laptop ? My...
  10. Rolling back a tablet from 10 to 8 after files are gone.

Rolling back a tablet from 10 to 8 after files are gone.: Well I have a toshiba encore I think it is, a small tablet which starts with windows 8 on it, had upgraded to 10 and ended up resetting it to factory settings in a way which left it without the files to roll back to 8 and of course it asks for the windows key but because 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i install windows 10 again

2. is it possible to back after install of window