Windows 10: Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?

Discus and support Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast. can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? I am afraid after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {farzad}, Sep 9, 2018.

1. {farzad} Win User

Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?

now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast.

can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem?

I am afraid after installing my windows will work slowly.

HP NOTEBOOKPC FZ15
    Product Name HP NOTEBOOK PC AU22H9F

Microprocessor AMD QUAD –CORE A8-4555M 1.6GH
    Microprocessor Cache
    Memory 6GB DDR3 RAM
    Video Graphics 2GB
    Display 15.6’’ HD

<Original title - windows 10 >

:)

{farzad}, Sep 9, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. jboydgolfer Win User
    New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Can i install Windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? - Similar Threads - install laptop without

2. my laptop turns off everytime without any warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off everytime without any warning: I encountered a problem with my hp notebook runs on Windows 10 Pro. I noticed every time when my percentage is about 20-25%, then my laptop just turns off without anything, no warning. Then I plugged my ac adapter and turns on the laptop and then the battery percentage is...
  3. Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Now using Windows 8.1. Can I install Windows 10 without any problem?: now i use windows 8.1 without any problem and it is working very fast. can i install windows 10 on my laptop without any problem? I am afraid after installing my windows will work slowly. HP NOTEBOOKPC FZ15 Product Name HP NOTEBOOK PC AU22H9F Product Number AU22H9F...
  4. Can i install windows 10 without mouse and keyboard

Can i install windows 10 without mouse and keyboard: CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE TOUCH SCREEN AVAILABLE AFTER BOOTING AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 FORM 8.1.PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE!!!!!...
  5. NoAfter trying to install a game on my Windows 10 I can not install or uninstall any program

in Windows 10 Customization
    NoAfter trying to install a game on my Windows 10 I can not install or uninstall any program: After trying to install a game on my Windows 10 I can not install or uninstall any program. I don't have admin permission and I can't open CMD(access denied). I also can't use any of the recovery option in Windows 10. HELP!...
  6. Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Install a Windows 10 in a flash drive to my laptop without using internet?: I wanted to try to degrade my windows 10 since the updates might be the reason I'm having problems with my laptop but I've already restart format my windows 10 a month ago. I want to block the windows update If I try to install it through a flash drive without internet so...
  7. Can I install Windows 10 64bit on my Laptop

Can I install Windows 10 64bit on my Laptop: Thanks Bro did the installation,, working nicely *Thumbs
  8. Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?

Can i install windows 8 on my laptop after installed windows 10 ?: I have here a physical copy dvd of windows 8 64bit original. I used the dvd to install windows 8 on my desktop pc. Now i want to upgrade my desktop pc to windows 10 and i wonder if after installing windows 10 on my desktop pc i can use the windows 8 dvd on my laptop ? My...
  9. Wiping my PC can I Install windows 10 without Prior Win OS?

Wiping my PC can I Install windows 10 without Prior Win OS?: Hello Everyone, Once or twice a year I wipe my whole PC and it is time to do another one. I usually install a full version of XP then upgrade to win 8.1. Do I need to still do that or can I just pop in Windows 10 Bootable disc to start the re installation process? If that...
  10. I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not access any data in my laptop, it shows that is there!?: So today i changed the name-account name of my laptop using regedit (I was following this websites steps: How To Change A Windows Account Name And User Profile Folder Name - gHacks Tech News ) So once i edited the name, i restarted it. Now when i entered i saw that my...