Windows 10: Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC?

Discus and support Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just finished building my first dektop PC and I would like to install Windows 10 but I do not have acces to any other Windows Devices so how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnPratt8, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC?

I just finished building my first dektop PC and I would like to install Windows 10 but I do not have acces to any other Windows Devices so how do I install Windows 10?

:)

JohnPratt8, Feb 25, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 25, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC?

1. Can I install Windows 10 onto my new desktop PC? - Similar Threads - install onto desktop

2. Can i Reset my windows 11 install onto a new Drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i Reset my windows 11 install onto a new Drive ?: Hello, I want to install Windows 11 onto a new drive and I already made the drive into a GPT Drive, but I don't want two drives with windows after I install windows onto the new drive and then clean the old one. Is there something I can do, and do I keep my Windows 11 Home...
  3. Can i Reset my windows 11 install onto a new Drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i Reset my windows 11 install onto a new Drive ?: Hello, I want to install Windows 11 onto a new drive and I already made the drive into a GPT Drive, but I don't want two drives with windows after I install windows onto the new drive and then clean the old one. Is there something I can do, and do I keep my Windows 11 Home...
  4. Can I Re-Install 1-PC Licensed Windows 10 Onto a Brand New Drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Re-Install 1-PC Licensed Windows 10 Onto a Brand New Drive?: HELLO allLast year I installed Windows 10 onto an older, erased hard drive as I didn't have a newer, blank one yet. It was a sort of test to see if I could live with 10. When I want to boot from it, I use the boot menu. I now have a brand new 2TB hard drive and was planning...
  5. Can I Re-Install 1-PC Licensed Windows 10 Onto a Brand New Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Re-Install 1-PC Licensed Windows 10 Onto a Brand New Drive?: HELLO allLast year I installed Windows 10 onto an older, erased hard drive as I didn't have a newer, blank one yet. It was a sort of test to see if I could live with 10. When I want to boot from it, I use the boot menu. I now have a brand new 2TB hard drive and was planning...
  6. Installing windows onto my PC

Installing windows onto my PC: Hello, My computer crashed a few months ago and when I restarted it I found that my operating system had been corrupted, I tried using the repair windows feature and this did not work. So I decided to make a USB stick with windows on using windows media creation tool and have...
  7. What ways can I install windows onto my new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What ways can I install windows onto my new PC?: I just recently built my first pc and am transitioning from a Mac to the PC. I’m not too tech savvy and am amazed that I was able to build the computer without breaking anything but windows as an OS and installing it is a whole new world to me. I do recognize that it will be...
  8. Struggling to install Windows 10 onto brand new desktop PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Struggling to install Windows 10 onto brand new desktop PC.: submitted by /u/1kSuns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1v7tl/struggling_to_install_windows_10_onto_brand_new/
  9. Can I install Windows 7 onto a Windows 10 desktop?

Can I install Windows 7 onto a Windows 10 desktop?: Hi all. I've had W10 desktop since Jan & am an extremely unhappy user. Totally dissatisfied. W10 just doesn't work for me. I've spent so much time on it. Parts of software doesn't function as it shd. I've spent more time on the MS website than before, in fact, I've hardly...
  10. Installing Windows 10 onto my PC

Installing Windows 10 onto my PC: I am unable to install Windows 10 onto my PC from Windows 7 Home Premium. It freezes. The error message is 0xC1900101-04400D Failed in second boot with an error during Migrate_Data operation...