Windows 10: Can I install Windows 11

Discus and support Can I install Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't have a TPM or ftpm will i still be able to install windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AMcClean, Jun 24, 2021.

1. AMcClean Win User

Can I install Windows 11

I don't have a TPM or ftpm will i still be able to install windows 11?

:)

AMcClean, Jun 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Can I install Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Can I install Windows 11

1. Can I install Windows 11 - Similar Threads - install

2. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  3. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  4. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit: I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the bios was correct it's on a dell optiplex 3060 with bios 1.14.1 I could use the help....
  6. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit: I do a clean install of windows 10 to m.2 ssd using windows media tool when it reboots it takes me back to choose between 64 & 32 bit. I made sure the bios was correct it's on a dell optiplex 3060 with bios 1.14.1 I could use the help....
  7. Windows won't boot after fresh install to m.2 ssd keeps looping to 64bit or 32 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612: Hi ThereToday Im Trying To Installing KB3138612, But After I Installing it, the page appearing and Say The Following Update Were Not Installed Is : Update For Windows KB3138612Im Trying To Finding The Solution On YouTube But I Think There Not Much People Making Tutorial Video...
  9. The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612

The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612: Hi ThereToday Im Trying To Installing KB3138612, But After I Installing it, the page appearing and Say The Following Update Were Not Installed Is : Update For Windows KB3138612Im Trying To Finding The Solution On YouTube But I Think There Not Much People Making Tutorial Video...
  10. Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?

Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?: Hello! I want to buy a license and install Windows 11 on my computer using the media creation tool, but as shown by the PC Health Check application that I downloaded from Microsoft, my computer does not support installing Windows 11. On the net, I found various...