Windows 10: Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ?

Discus and support Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; *Smile As the topic said above,Can I install windows 10 with the same edition but difference language ? 11632 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akane, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ?

*Smile As the topic said above,Can I install windows 10 with the same edition but difference language ?

:)

Akane, Aug 1, 2015
  2. zorgkang Win User

Clean install of Windows 10 possible with Windows 7 Pro OEM key?

Thanks Carey.

I'd still like more details though on how the "clean install" of Windows 10 will work with the free upgrade. Can one install it on a different partition or hard drive or must it overwrite Windows 7 in the same partition? Can one choose a different installation
    language (in my case French), if Windows 7 is in English? And you mentioned that a genuine edition is needed, but I'd like confirmation that an OEM edition (genuine of course) is ok.

zorgkang, Aug 1, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    upgrade to windows 10

If you have the Home Edition of Windows 8.1 you will get the Home Edition of Windows 10; likewise if you have Pro.

You can upgrade from Home to Pro, but there is a cost to do this.

If you have the 32-bit edition of Windows 8.1 you will get the 32-bit edition of Windows 10; likewise if you have the 64-bit edition.

If you want to change from the 32-bit edition of Windows 8.1 to the 64-bit edition of Windows 10 - and you have a 64-bit processor - you'll need to do a clean install vs. an upgrade.

The difference between single language and multiple language versions is that the multiple language version has the ability to display different languages by adding language packs. You're still getting the version of Windows for your native country,
    but you can display it in multiple languages. I believe there is a cost to upgrade to a multiple language version, but I may be wrong.

BulldogXX, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ?

1. Can I install windows with the same edition but difference language ? - Similar Threads - install same edition

2. Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?: I am wondering whether there may be any major differences between these two editions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-home-single-language-and-home-edition-the-same/9a18dc93-c3ee-4b2e-a55e-3ee715aa7aa4
  3. Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?: I am wondering whether there may be any major differences between these two editions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-home-single-language-and-home-edition-the-same/9a18dc93-c3ee-4b2e-a55e-3ee715aa7aa4
  4. weird bug= when installing language packs as the same user on different machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird bug= when installing language packs as the same user on different machines: Hi, I use letters when designing patterns for my work with images.I have lots of language packs on my old laptop and now when I got a new one the language packs have on my old is greyed out and I can´t install them on my new one! I´m of course logged in on my same Microsoft...
  5. W10 - Fresh install same license different language.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 - Fresh install same license different language.: Hi. I bought an original license for Windows 10 Home on the Microsoft page. I downloaded the iso in English and installed it on a computer. Would I have any problem if I downloaded it again in Spanish and installed it on the same computer, using the same license and...
  6. Installing different Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing different Windows 10 edition: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed on my computer, i have not activated it because i don't have a licence key and i want to install either the Home or Pro edition, but when i'm trying to reinstall with the Media Creation Tool it just wants to install the Pro N version again....
  7. Fresh install in a different language

Fresh install in a different language: Hello. I've bought an HP laptop with preinstalled Russian version of Windows 10 PRO. I am going to use Media creation tool to make clean install and I would like to use English version of Windows. Can I do that? Will it activate automatically or I can run into some issues...
  8. Clean install with different language

Clean install with different language: Hello Can I do a clean install of Windows 10 Home Single language but in a different language? I have a laptop in Spanish and it is Single language but I want to do a clean install in English. Will I loose my digital licence? Thank you....
  9. Language Not Same as Installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Not Same as Installation: Trying to update to W10 1511 10586. (From W10 10240) Tried normal update method from settings. Fails every time no error code just says it will try again. ( tried sfc /scannow no errors.) So downloaded ISO media. Tried to install, it gets into installing then stops saying...
  10. Installing a Different Edition of Windows

Installing a Different Edition of Windows: Hello guys. My very first thread feels like a very stupid one though. Can I upgrade install Windows 10 Home Version 1511 to a Windows 10 Pro Version 1507? I just don't want to clean install my Windows since I have some programs that I need to re-install again (if you have any...