Windows 10: Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings?

Discus and support Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to know if it was possible to install Windows without a personalized background and settings. Kann ich Windows10 mit Microsoft Konto, aber... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CreaGab, Jun 26, 2020.

1. CreaGab Win User

Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings?

I wanted to know if it was possible to install Windows without a personalized background and settings.

:)

CreaGab, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings? [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

3. Is there a way to directly sign-in to without entering Microsoft account credentials

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to try remove & re-add account & check if the issue persists.

Remove & Re-Add account:

• Open Windows Mail app.

• Click on the Settings Icon.

• Select Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account name.

• Select the option remove account & reconfigure account.
    Do keep us updated, so that we can help you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to turn on my PC without Microsoft account???

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Convert Microsoft Account to Local account and and check if it helps.

• Go to All settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Sign in with Local account instead and follow the on screen instructions.

Can I sign in to Windows without a password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/disable-remove-password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I install Windows10 with a Microsoft account but without settings? - Similar Threads - install Windows10 Microsoft

2. I can no longer open settings in Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer open settings in Windows10: I upgraded my Windows from Windows 10 to 11 before however I dont like it and I need to revert back to Windows 10. After that I have one problem which annoys me since I need to make some changes to my computer. I cant open settings anymore and it will just closed...
  3. I can no longer open settings in Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can no longer open settings in Windows10: I upgraded my Windows from Windows 10 to 11 before however I dont like it and I need to revert back to Windows 10. After that I have one problem which annoys me since I need to make some changes to my computer. I cant open settings anymore and it will just closed...
  4. I can no longer open settings in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?: Hi, so I just bought this account 3 years ago and now that email got hacked and I can't access to that email but I can still play and join Minecraft. The other things is accounts.mojang.com/migrate is currently on hold or something so I can't migrate my account to another...
  6. Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...: Hi.What is the easiest way to change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change settings manually?For example on my machine I have 4 accounts, from 1 to 4. I log on account 1 and change default Win10 settings. How can I copy/change...
  7. How Can i install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Can i install Windows10: How can i install Windows 10 to my FreeDos PC submitted by /u/UnicornGoyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioglf5/how_can_i_install_windows10/
  8. Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use home Wifi with Windows10 without purchasing Microsoft Wifi?: Wifi in windows 10 without buying Microsoft WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-home-wifi-with-windows10-without/a0185311-0c49-4e23-a8b5-1e7f99ef5dd7
  9. Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?: Hi, I do not have a Microsoft account but I'd like to set up an Windows account for my child (6 years old). I would like to basically restrict everything, and just let her play a couple of games. It is very important that she is not allowed to delete, change or...
  10. Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?: Had a trial version of Office on my tower - a 64 bit Home that was set up with only a local account. The trial expired so I bought Office - Home & Student 2016. When I click on one of the desktop icons for any of the components of Office I get a message box telling me that my...