Windows 10: Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?

Discus and support Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have developed application in .net, C# and using WPF tools, for Geo Fence I need to use offline maps, can I download MAP in local machine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anagha K, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Anagha K Win User

Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?

Hi,

I have developed application in .net, C# and using WPF tools, for Geo Fence I need to use offline maps, can I download MAP in local machine and integrate it in my application ? if yes then how do I integrate that ?

:)

Anagha K, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ? - Similar Threads - integrate MAP app

2. windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows terminal not working in visual studio code application: windows terminal not working in visual studio code application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-not-working-in-visual-studio-code/b989e787-ce9d-4c76-9ae0-deb99fa7d924
  3. windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows terminal not working in visual studio code application: windows terminal not working in visual studio code application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-not-working-in-visual-studio-code/b989e787-ce9d-4c76-9ae0-deb99fa7d924
  4. How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?: I have a Visual Studio 2022 install, I want to add components to it but Visual Studio Installer says "No products are installed"Clicking the button from the Visual Studio installer shows this window I can't add the image, so I will symbolically type it...
  5. How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?

How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?: I have a Visual Studio 2022 install, I want to add components to it but Visual Studio Installer says "No products are installed"Clicking the button from the Visual Studio installer shows this window I can't add the image, so I will symbolically type it...
  6. Can I sell a microsoft visual studio application

Can I sell a microsoft visual studio application: I'm wanting to save up so I can eventually buy a new laptop.I've come up with some app ideas that someone would buy.Apps that contain other "Bundles apps" so people can do multiple things, like edit text while also being able to do something else.This is a simple question,...
  7. Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio: Hello, i have a problem uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio because its 9.7GB its a file and the file there is: 2019,Shared and 2017 And I cant uninstall it and I'm not sure if it's safe to delete the file. There is no program in the apps like Microsoft Visual Studio....
  8. Can I switch from Visual Basic to Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I switch from Visual Basic to Visual Studio?: When I (70) stopped programming 30 years ago, Visual Basic was still around. Now my ambition has gripped me again and I want to continue a project from back then, which failed because of too little computing power. It is about similarity determination of strings. What I need...
  9. Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application: Visual Studio Community Version Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Trying to create a Python Windows Desktop application IronPython Windows Forms Application. Selecting debug fails with a message that ronPython2.7.32 must be configured or installed. Question: Where is the...
  10. Send address to Windows Maps from other Visual Studio Application

Send address to Windows Maps from other Visual Studio Application: I have an application developed in Visual Studio that needs to be able to send an address to Windows Map to get driving directions. Is there a way to complete this without embedding the windows map app in our application AS WELL AS a way to embed the windows map app. any...