Windows 10: can I jump over KB4023057?

Discus and support can I jump over KB4023057? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings I have an error message in settings --> updates & security "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zivshosh, Feb 5, 2019.

1. zivshosh Win User

can I jump over KB4023057?

Greetings
    I have an error message in settings --> updates & security
    "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:
    2019-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643"

KB4023057 is not in control panel --> programs and features following your sticky post
    but it fails everytime it tries to install it.
    how can I overcome error 0x80070643?
    can I jump over KB4023057 and continue with updates?
    should I hide KB4023057 in wumt?
    can I install update to 1809 directly?
    are there known problems with HP 8720 printer?
    So many questions and I can only say thank you

:)

zivshosh, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. can I jump over KB4023057? - Similar Threads - jump KB4023057

2. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  3. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  4. Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?: Every hour or two that my computer is on, my cursor starts jumping around the screen and clicking randomly. It appears to be a touchpad issue as I can turn off the touchpad to make it stop moving, and then use a mouse just fine. I thought that the problem might be dust either...
  5. Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?

Why is my cursor jumping all over my screen?: Every hour or two that my computer is on, my cursor starts jumping around the screen and clicking randomly. It appears to be a touchpad issue as I can turn off the touchpad to make it stop moving, and then use a mouse just fine. I thought that the problem might be dust either...
  6. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  7. Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumping Mouse: My mouse is jumping and there is nothing that will fix the problem, Is there any new software for the mouse?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumping-mouse/272ded73-f305-4c0a-ab79-8b66b4e066be
  8. Jumping Mouse

9. Cursor jumping around in excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
  10. Cursor jumping around in excel

Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
Tags: