Windows 10: Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?

Discus and support Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to check my laptop supports Windows 11 or not.I cant find it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DHINESH_4, Jul 29, 2021.

1. DHINESH_4 Win User

Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?

I want to check my laptop supports Windows 11 or not.I cant find it.

:)

DHINESH_4, Jul 29, 2021
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App? [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?

PC Health Check app buggy?

The PC Health Check app reports that my PC will not run Windows 11. However, the PC satisfies (and is even well above) all the requirements - I checked them one by one. The app is not at all helpful because it fails to indicate the cause for the negative verdict.

JerryDuncan, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App?

1. Can I know from where i can download PC Health Check App? - Similar Threads - where download Health

2. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  3. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. PC Health Check App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  5. PC Health Check App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  6. PC Health Check App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC Health Check app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check app: Has MS taken this app down? Almost all sites I've found that mention the download site seem to end up showing "coming soon" if the app is even listed; this includes the MicroSoft site. The one exception I came across is FileHorse, but the file download date is July 5, 2021....
  8. Pc health check app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc health check app: I can't download the pc health check app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-app/ccb9f903-f503-4061-8c93-995152fcc617
  9. please help i can not run health check

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i can not run health check: this is shiowing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-can-not-run-health-check/af4a3a40-6486-4df3-9a5d-d597e28e6cfa
  10. From Where can I download Rufus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    From Where can I download Rufus?: I am trying to make my Pendrive Bootable. But I'm a bit confused that which site is secure and official submitted by /u/ManamEnthusiast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkly49/from_where_can_i_download_rufus/