Windows 10: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Discus and support Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 9, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Microsoft trains kids

Hi,
    I am watching lately that Microsoft is training little kids on how to program (on youtube or even on TV from states around the world).
    This might be a genius step for some, but sincerely it seems more offending and irritating to me.
    It seems to me that Microsoft is using little kids and not every kid,
    but the kids of some daddy's who have a lot of money or power at hand.
    A true programmer, never does any courses, learns from teachers at school by getting
    good grades, hardly shows to public or something to do with 'commercial' ways.
    100% of the kids, which is ridiculous, show to public using TV.
    What do you think about this?

GSquadron, Jun 9, 2019
  4. AshSr1306 Win User

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Use of Microsoft Voices in commercial Youtube project for commentary

I see that. But he has not specified whether the voices can be used in a commercial Youtube video. i.e. a YouTube video which shows ads in it.

AshSr1306, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

1. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube... - Similar Threads - legally Microsoft effects

2. Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use windows 3d paint for commercial use?: Can I use 3d paint for commercial use like youtube etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-3d-paint-for-commercial-use/fbef446f-9c8e-4ac9-aa59-fb7716c546b4
  3. Can I use 3d Microsoft builder for commercial use m?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use 3d Microsoft builder for commercial use m?: Can I use Microsoft 3d builder for commercial use? Can I post it on YouTube and monetise it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-3d-microsoft-builder-for-commercial-use/03bbd467-c784-4229-a3ab-093080267ee2
  4. Can I use 3d Microsoft builder for commercial use m?

Can I use 3d Microsoft builder for commercial use m?: Can I use Microsoft 3d builder for commercial use? Can I post it on YouTube and monetise it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-3d-microsoft-builder-for-commercial-use/03bbd467-c784-4229-a3ab-093080267ee2
  5. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  6. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  7. Can i use the photo app video editor 3d effects like Balloons, Bubbles etc, for my youtube...

Can i use the photo app video editor 3d effects like Balloons, Bubbles etc, for my youtube...: Can I use the photo app video editor 3d effects like Balloons, Bubbles etc, for my youtube videos?Is there any copyright restriction?Or in what conditions do we use these effects for our youtube videos?...
  8. Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose: Hello. Is it okay to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose Youtube & Facebook Video Monetization. Is it okay if i use the software to create my own designs and use them in my videos that may be monetized in social media platforms? Also, if ever I use some of...
  9. License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use

License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use: Microsoft has retired Remix 3D. Does that mean all the remaining 3D models in 3D library are owned by Microsoft itself? If so, can I use them to create my own content for free for commercial use? Where can I find the License?...
  10. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...: About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-paint-can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d/0aee5221-c845-4f37-992c-2b93bd3ac9fd