Windows 10: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Discus and support Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 9, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Microsoft trains kids

Hi,
    I am watching lately that Microsoft is training little kids on how to program (on youtube or even on TV from states around the world).
    This might be a genius step for some, but sincerely it seems more offending and irritating to me.
    It seems to me that Microsoft is using little kids and not every kid,
    but the kids of some daddy's who have a lot of money or power at hand.
    A true programmer, never does any courses, learns from teachers at school by getting
    good grades, hardly shows to public or something to do with 'commercial' ways.
    100% of the kids, which is ridiculous, show to public using TV.
    What do you think about this?

GSquadron, Jun 9, 2019
  4. AshSr1306 Win User

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Use of Microsoft Voices in commercial Youtube project for commentary

I see that. But he has not specified whether the voices can be used in a commercial Youtube video. i.e. a YouTube video which shows ads in it.

AshSr1306, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

1. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube... - Similar Threads - legally Microsoft effects

2. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...: About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-paint-can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d/0aee5221-c845-4f37-992c-2b93bd3ac9fd
  3. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials: Hi Microsoft Team, I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software. I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music...
  4. can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use?: hello friends can i use "ink free" font for a commercial use? I tried to find a link to purchase it but couldn't find I read the license of this font but it's not clear to me if this font free for commercial use or is it not... please does anybody can help me? thank you...
  5. Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?: having trouble uploading google photos to my Microsoft library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upload-google-photos-to-my-microsoft-library/253f3dfa-961f-40ba-ab84-ccf1849e86fc"
  6. No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects

No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects: When I do a 3D photo effect and then download it, no sound comes out. It used to but then it stopped working. The visual effect is there but without the sound. I've done every troubleshooting fix that I can find and also reset the app but to no avail. Don't really want to...
  7. YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.

YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.: Hello I sometimes use. Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation. It's a program, you get when you own Windows. It got some simple music and effects. Every time I use this programs, music, and even give credit to Micrsoft and link program and everything. YouTube Block it, and...
  8. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share: I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'. Melanie Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 /...
  9. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share: I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'. Melanie...
  10. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...