Windows 10: Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?

Discus and support Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryArps, Oct 11, 2019.

1. LarryArps Win User

Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?

:)

LarryArps, Oct 11, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Taskbar number display of new notifications

Hi Martin,

To isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • What application did you download for the display number?
    Meanwhile, follow these troubleshooting steps to turn on the setting of
    Notifications & actions:

• Click the Start Menu, and then click Settings.
    • Under Settings, click System and then hit
      Notifications & actions.
    • You can now turn on the items under Notifications.
    We also suggest you to perform a clean boot.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?

Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject? - Similar Threads - limit number notifications

2. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  3. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  4. this is the 4th or 5th question i asked recently about the same subject

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this is the 4th or 5th question i asked recently about the same subject: no audio deviice is installed,,windows 10 and 11. cirrus logic high definition audio, dell vostro 15 3000.i'm now running 11. upgraded 2 days ago via the usual microsoft update.spoke to dell twice. had the same problem with 10. thought the problem would correct with 11,, it...
  5. this is the 4th or 5th question i asked recently about the same subject

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is the 4th or 5th question i asked recently about the same subject: no audio deviice is installed,,windows 10 and 11. cirrus logic high definition audio, dell vostro 15 3000.i'm now running 11. upgraded 2 days ago via the usual microsoft update.spoke to dell twice. had the same problem with 10. thought the problem would correct with 11,, it...
  6. I do not receive a notification in infocennter?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not receive a notification in infocennter?: Hi folks, I have a question about the InfoCenter, sometimes when I do a Windows Defender scan, there is no sound and no indication that the scan is finished, but sometimes it is because of something else. Ich erhalte keine Benachrichtigung im infocennter?
  7. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  8. Can I receive notifications with laptop closed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I receive notifications with laptop closed?: Is there any way I can hear notifications from Discord even when my laptop is closed/sleeping? I have an infuriating issue with the app on my phone and don't reliably receive notifications on it, so I want an alternative way to reliably know when I get a message or call. I...
  9. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.: Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every time I receive a new email. We are on office 365 business and using outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 64bit OS. this can happen for...
  10. Notification limit

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification limit: Hello, is there a way to increase the notification limit to more than 20 in Windows 10 mobile? Work related info and stuff that people keep sending me (A lot) not showing in action center when you don't want to unlock your phone while busy kinda bothers me. 55785