Windows 10: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

Discus and support Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maxpoo, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Maxpoo Win User

Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

:)

Maxpoo, Apr 9, 2021
  2. RealKirbo Win User

Linking mojang and outlook account

How do I link my mojang and microsoft accounts on a chromebook?

RealKirbo, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 9, 2021
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

1. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? - Similar Threads - link microsoft account

2. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  3. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  4. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  5. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  6. Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I migrate a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account without having an email?: Hi, so I just bought this account 3 years ago and now that email got hacked and I can't access to that email but I can still play and join Minecraft. The other things is accounts.mojang.com/migrate is currently on hold or something so I can't migrate my account to another...
  7. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  8. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  9. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?...
  10. Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello! Can someone tell me how to link my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: Because i want to buy Minecraft Dungeons WINDOWS 10 on my Mojang account but when i press buy,it says i need to log in my Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my Mojang account and i don't want to have Minecraft Dungeons on my Microsoft account. Please help me!...