Windows 10: Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

Discus and support Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hao S, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Hao S Win User

Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found.

:)

Hao S, Jul 13, 2022
  2. vgchat Win User

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jul 13, 2022
  3. iPhone & PC iPhone app

Hello,

Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify between the app and the phone. - So here it goes;

1. I linked my iPhone via PC Phone App, but the phone is not showing in the Microsoft account Devices (online)?
    2. When I open the PC Phone App - the only thing that is showing is that connected iPhone and nothing else?
    3. I can't even unlink the phone, in order to retry connecting again.

Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone? [​IMG]

Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone? [​IMG]

Marinevet1812, Jul 13, 2022
  4. imacken Win User

Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

I try to set up my iPhone on the your Phone app, and it never finishes the process. It gets stuck at 60% after clicking 'Yes, I finished installing Edge on my iPhone'.
    If I 'cancel' that operation, the phone shows in 'Your phone' as being linked, but it's not. Any attempt to send something from iOS Edge or Photos to my PC, just fails.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

W10 20H2

imacken, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone? - Similar Threads - link send phone

2. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  3. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  4. Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?: I am trying to dial a number from Phone Link that is not in my I-Phone iOS contacts. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-phone-link-dial-numbers-from-my-pc-that-are/41c2b49a-8f4f-4cbe-ad72-c04e08492a07
  5. Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?

Can Phone Link dial numbers from my PC that are not in my iphone's contacts?: I am trying to dial a number from Phone Link that is not in my I-Phone iOS contacts. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-phone-link-dial-numbers-from-my-pc-that-are/41c2b49a-8f4f-4cbe-ad72-c04e08492a07
  6. How to use Phone Link with iPhone to send messages from your PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Phone Link with iPhone to send messages from your PC: Microsoft introduced Phone Link for iOS a few weeks ago. The company has made the feature available for all Windows 11 users, here's how you can set it up. Please note that Bluetooth must be enabled on your iPhone and your computer, the Phone Link app uses it to sync...
  7. Can I send files using Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  8. Can I send files using Phone Link?

Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  9. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?: I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found....
  10. Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC: Having trouble getting this to work submitted by /u/ds1749320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9v9ra/is_there_a_way_to_link_an_iphone_and_send_texts/