Windows 10: Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

Discus and support Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a computer running Ubuntu 17.04 Desktop and one running Windows 10 Professional Creators Update. I was wondering if I could capture my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAmazingGuy, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

Hello,

I have a computer running Ubuntu 17.04 Desktop and one running Windows 10 Professional Creators Update. I was wondering if I could capture my Windows 10 computer with the Ubuntu PC without a capture card.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I'm not sure where to post this.

Thanks!

-

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Apr 18, 2017
  2. hoh_tom Win User

Livestream app does not working after WP7.8 update

Why the livestream app does not working after update from WP7.5 to WP7.8 on my Lumia 800 ? Is there another possibility to receive livestreams (e.g. ORF1, ORF2, ....) on my Lumia ? Thanks for your help.

hoh_tom, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Can I move windows 10 from one computer to another?

If its a full retail copy of Windows 10, you will first after format the computer it is presently installed on or uninstall the product key, then upgrade second computer.

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk

Hit Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer and set it back to trial mode, you are now free to use it on another computer.

Phone activation might be required.

Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type:
    slui.exe 4

2. Next press the 'ENTER' key

3. Select your 'Country' from the list.

4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

If its free Windows 10 upgrade, you can't transfer it. If the second computer already has a qualifying Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, just upgrade it.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 18, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

There is 2 ways.

Teamviewer is compatible with both Linux and Windows TeamViewer Linux Download
    Teamviewer is probably the easiest to setup ether with a internet connection or through your local Lan.

VNC is a bit harder to setup but works well through your local lan. You are going to have to search for VNC because there are 100's of versions.

Not sure on your choice of OS, Ubuntu 17.04 will be supported for 9 months until January 2018. Trying to install software on the newest Ubuntu releases can be problematic.

sml156, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

1. Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card? - Similar Threads - livestream computer another

2. Can i transfer a Windows licence from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i transfer a Windows licence from one computer to another.: Hello,I have a first computer i bought, that came with a windows digital licence.I upgraded it from windows 10 to windows 11 and it's a pro licence, so i have windows 11 pro.The licence is : "Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account".Now i...
  3. Can i transfer a Windows licence from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i transfer a Windows licence from one computer to another.: Hello,I have a first computer i bought, that came with a windows digital licence.I upgraded it from windows 10 to windows 11 and it's a pro licence, so i have windows 11 pro.The licence is : "Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account".Now i...
  4. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?: I tried searching for a solution but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-digital-license-from-one-computer/2db3ef70-e5b0-45fd-bbb9-6eae11129d8a
  5. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?: I tried searching for a solution but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-digital-license-from-one-computer/2db3ef70-e5b0-45fd-bbb9-6eae11129d8a
  6. Can I transfer a digital license from one computer to another?

7. Can I transfer fs2020 from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer fs2020 from one computer to another?: Would like to buy another computer with better specs to run. Can I transfer program to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-fs2020-from-one-computer-to-another/475b4952-0a79-4618-bf4e-57c487eb9be6
  8. Capture audio from another computer via line-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Capture audio from another computer via line-in: Something I have toyed with for years and never got quite right. I usually have a laptop, and a full tower. I use Synergy to share keyboard, mouse and clipboard between the two. Occasionally, it comes up that I have to swap headphones between the two devices. In the past,...
  9. Can I transfer programs from one computer to another?

Can I transfer programs from one computer to another?: Got a new laptop for Christmas. Well wife did, I get to set it up for her. There are programs on her old laptop that I would like to transfer to the new one. Specifically Familytree Maker 2008 and 2009. I don't have the original discs any more. It seems like the latest FTM is...
  10. Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer: I would like to transfer a program from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-program-from-one-computer-to/caba67ec-37f5-48a1-9d6b-673114068e42"