Windows 10: Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

Discus and support Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a computer running Ubuntu 17.04 Desktop and one running Windows 10 Professional Creators Update. I was wondering if I could capture my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAmazingGuy, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

Hello,

I have a computer running Ubuntu 17.04 Desktop and one running Windows 10 Professional Creators Update. I was wondering if I could capture my Windows 10 computer with the Ubuntu PC without a capture card.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I'm not sure where to post this.

Thanks!

-

:)

TheAmazingGuy, Apr 18, 2017
  2. hoh_tom Win User

Livestream app does not working after WP7.8 update

Why the livestream app does not working after update from WP7.5 to WP7.8 on my Lumia 800 ? Is there another possibility to receive livestreams (e.g. ORF1, ORF2, ....) on my Lumia ? Thanks for your help.

hoh_tom, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Can I move windows 10 from one computer to another?

If its a full retail copy of Windows 10, you will first after format the computer it is presently installed on or uninstall the product key, then upgrade second computer.

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk

Hit Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer and set it back to trial mode, you are now free to use it on another computer.

Phone activation might be required.

Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type:
    slui.exe 4

2. Next press the 'ENTER' key

3. Select your 'Country' from the list.

4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

If its free Windows 10 upgrade, you can't transfer it. If the second computer already has a qualifying Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, just upgrade it.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 18, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

There is 2 ways.

Teamviewer is compatible with both Linux and Windows TeamViewer Linux Download
    Teamviewer is probably the easiest to setup ether with a internet connection or through your local Lan.

VNC is a bit harder to setup but works well through your local lan. You are going to have to search for VNC because there are 100's of versions.

Not sure on your choice of OS, Ubuntu 17.04 will be supported for 9 months until January 2018. Trying to install software on the newest Ubuntu releases can be problematic.

sml156, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card?

1. Can I livestream a computer from another one without a capture card? - Similar Threads - livestream computer another

2. Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer: I have a laptop and desktop computer. Microsoft set an icon on each computer to access the directory tree on the other computer by clicking on the icon. This is no longer working. When I phoned Microsoft Support they gave me a case number and told me they were passing me on...
  3. how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location: how can i tell if my all in one computer is being monitered from another location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-all-in-one-computer-is-being/87ed172e-57cf-4af6-879b-344ff0abe7c7"
  4. Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer: I would like to transfer a program from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-program-from-one-computer-to/caba67ec-37f5-48a1-9d6b-673114068e42"
  5. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...
  6. Can I import people from People App on another computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I import people from People App on another computer?: For some reason the people in the People App on my desktop disappeared. Those on my laptop are still present. Is there some way I can get them from the laptop to desktop? Both machines run under the same MS account. Thank you. 132644
  7. how to work on a file from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to work on a file from one computer to another: How do I work on the same files on two computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-work-on-a-file-from-one-computer-to-another/78eb4d25-b8d4-4fad-9293-6cac4c5c8797
  8. Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard not working from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard not working from one computer to another: I love Mouse without Borders, but I am having a small problem, I can not copy from one computer and paste to the other. Since I installed the program so I could do just that, it is very much a problem for me. I have already changed the firewall settings and that let it...
  9. Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard not working from one computer to another

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard not working from one computer to another: I love Mouse without Borders, but I am having a small problem, I can not copy from one computer and paste to the other. Since I installed the program so I could do just that, it is very much a problem for me. I have already changed the firewall settings and that let it...
  10. How can i hide one task from another?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i hide one task from another?: Im just wondering how to hide a task from another task; for instance; Pretend i have Google Chrome, and Settings open: How can i make it so Google Chrome didnt detect Settings. This is for experimental peourpoeses and stuff like that....