Windows 10: Can I make 2 separete w10 installations?

Discus and support Can I make 2 separete w10 installations? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, my main pc has 1 ssd for the OS and 1 big hd for files and games. I'd like to add another hd and install w10 on it too so that I can choose to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brukk0, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/Brukk0 Win User

Can I make 2 separete w10 installations?

Hi, my main pc has 1 ssd for the OS and 1 big hd for files and games. I'd like to add another hd and install w10 on it too so that I can choose to boot into it and have a separate windows environment that can't access the files on my original hard disks. Is this possible?

submitted by /u/Brukk0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brukk0, Oct 31, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Can I make 2 separete w10 installations?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Can I make 2 separete w10 installations?

1. Can I make 2 separete w10 installations? - Similar Threads - separete w10 installations

2. If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I have 2 accounts for 2 computers can I make both run on one account: I have two computers and two accounts. Can I delete the old account and use only one for both devices? desktop and laptop. Would there be any issues considering the laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 8. Would I lose anything like email. I would back up all documents...
  3. W10 fails to install, but did make a C: partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 fails to install, but did make a C: partition.: Hi I decided to do a fresh install, made a USB stick and booted from it, hopefully that means it's viable. The current latest .ISO that MS do, downloaded the tool and let it do it's work. Windows lists many partitions, because I have a working Linux Mint install et al. It...
  4. How can I make W10 warn that an identical file already exists

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make W10 warn that an identical file already exists: In Windows 7 and earlier, if you attempted to save a photo from a webpage and an identical file was already in the folder it alerted you to that fact. In windows 10 it just saves a second copy with a (number) added to the file name. Is there any way to make windows 10 alert...
  5. Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?: I connected the Your Phone companion app and was wondering if I can receive a call on my laptop while my phone is in a call? Reason is, my mom has a doctor's appointment over the phone, and I'm expecting a call from my dad's hospital too just at an unspecified time...
  6. Can i install w10 on a empty hdd?

Can i install w10 on a empty hdd?: if i have an empty drive conected to a pc with a drive with w10 can i install another w10 to the empty drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-w10-on-a-empty-hdd/8f418db4-2ad3-46ff-b598-7e57d3055ac7
  7. Making W10 Safe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making W10 Safe: Newbie here currently using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Used W10 a while back but abandoned it. Here is why. I was trying to use my Amazon account and had trouble. Amazon found someone other than me tried to use my account. I had been hacked. After the tech at Amazon finished his work,...
  8. Making W10 Safe

in Windows 10 Support
    Making W10 Safe: Newbie here currently using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Used W10 a while back but abandoned it. Here is why. I was trying to use my Amazon account and had trouble. Amazon found someone other than me tried to use my account. I had been hacked. After the tech at Amazon finished his work,...
  9. Can Not Install W10 in UEFI Mode

Can Not Install W10 in UEFI Mode: Hello, This is my first post here. Just joined TenForums. I`m having a problem trying to install W10 in UEFI mode. It keeps installing in Legacy mode. Is there a setting that needs to be changed in the UEFI BIOS? Also it takes too long for the PC to finish POST. It takes...
  10. How can I install w10 in uefi mode

How can I install w10 in uefi mode: Hi guys, I made a mess installing w10 in legacy bios mode, while I saw already running w8 in uefi mode. I'm actually on a w10 system with legacy bios mode. How can I install w10 in uefi mode, if bios won't start the installation of w10 using an usb with iso of w10 mounted...