Windows 10: Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine?

Discus and support Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A computer store installed a pirated version of windows 10 on my new pc. Can I install an genuine coppy of windows? If I can how do I do it? Because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SantAnurak, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine?

A computer store installed a pirated version of windows 10 on my new pc. Can I install an genuine coppy of windows? If I can how do I do it? Because I am very annoyed with the activate pc notification.

:)

SantAnurak, Apr 19, 2020

2. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Apr 19, 2020
  3. What Will happen if someone use pirated version of Office 2016 on Genuine Windows 10?

Hi.

I know someone who uses a Genuine Windows 10 (Pro) and also a pirated version of Office 2016. He is worrying that using Office 2016 disables (deactivates) his Genuine Windows 10. Is it Possible? I know using pirated version is illegal but is it possible
    that using a pirated version of a Microsoft software disables Genuine and Completely Legal Windows 10?

Thanks and Sorry for my English.

titansarus_972, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine?

Pirated windows to genuine windows 10

We know that windows 10 upgrade is offered to both genuine and pirated windows (7 8 & 8.1) uaers but genuine users will receive genuune windows and non genuine will receive non genuine windows10.but some pirated users have received genuine copy of windows
    10.is it legal for them to use it??

syed qutub uddin, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine?

1. Can I make a pirated version of Windows 10 genuine? - Similar Threads - pirated version genuine

2. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  3. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  4. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?: I've downloaded windows 10 from the official Microsoft website but I'm running windows 10 without activation. There is a watermark of Activate windows in the bottom right corner of the screen. I am using google chrome on this non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 on...
  5. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  6. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  7. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pirated win 10 os to genuine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pirated win 10 os to genuine: Hello. guys need help desperately. So I have a pirated OS on my laptop after it broke down and had it repaired. What do I need to do to to have a genuine OS, can I just activate my pirated OS with a genuine product key or do I really need to buy a genuine windows 10 OS?...
  9. pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10

pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10: hello there actually i have a hp laptop which came preinstalled with windows 7 home basic but the system which i have currently has windows 10 enterprise version 1803 and i even have the windows 7 home basic product key plz assist me as i am going to a microsoft site to...
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...