Windows 10: Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification...

Discus and support Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is it be possible to get the notification to show up like this? Instead of the notification centre which is easily overlookable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/favoxhille, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification...

/u/favoxhille, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

I'm not great with languages but what I see is right to left of the Notification Area. Mine is left to right:

Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification... [​IMG]

Some adjustments can be made to what is shown is accomplished by clicking the small up arrow to get the full list. Also right-clicking the Taskbar and choosing Taskbar settings then going to the Notification area can lead to enabling or disabling features on the bar.

Can't say about the clock but that suggests the whole screen may have been rotated or flipped.

Berton, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification...

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification... [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification...

1. Can I make notifications show up on the program taskbar icon instead of the notification... - Similar Threads - notifications show program

2. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  3. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  4. Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons: Hello, I have a bit of an odd problem, which is purely cosmetic, yet very frustrating. My system tray apps (notification area, the right part of the taskbar) are almost always showing the icons of other installed apps (Even some that aren't currently running). In addition,...
  5. Follow-up: ADD a program to the Notification icon area.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow-up: ADD a program to the Notification icon area.: Hi, I know this was asked and the reply suggested that this is not possible. I was looking for an answer to this same question. I will tell you why so you can provide other possible ways of accomplishing this. I like Windows 7 - Show Desktop icon that also minimized all...
  6. Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)"

Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)": This started suddenly, and hasn't been solved yet. Also, whenever I open Focus Assist in Settings, the settings window simply closes down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-whitened-and-showing-new/52e075de-5b4d-4b21-a5f6-7d5bbd856117
  7. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....
  8. No GWX notification icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No GWX notification icon in taskbar: Sir, I cannot see the GWX notification icon. I have a genuine copy of windows 7 running in my laptop and installed all the latest updates including KB3035583. It's been more than a week, still there is no sign of GWX icon. Please guide me as to what should I do? 6884
  9. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913
  10. Notifications not showing up unless I click on notifications button

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not showing up unless I click on notifications button: I am not getting some notifications on Windows 10. For example, when I plug in my flash drive, there should be a popup dialog like in prior Windows asking how I'd like to use it (i.e. open folder to show files). But that doesn't appear in Windows 10. However, when I...