Windows 10: Can I make the same password for my three user accounts?

Discus and support Can I make the same password for my three user accounts? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have three user accounts, all mine..one my business name, one my music pseudonym. The password no longer works on my music account since an update .... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Linne43, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Linne43 Win User

Can I make the same password for my three user accounts?

I have three user accounts, all mine..one my business name, one my music pseudonym. The password no longer works on my music account since an update . How do I fix it so that the password is the same for all three. I am on my admin account right now, and this is the only one that has a workable password. Can I change the pw if I can't even open the account?

:)

Linne43, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Can I make the same password for my three user accounts?

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Can I make the same password for my three user accounts?

1. Can I make the same password for my three user accounts? - Similar Threads - same password three

2. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...: Like in the title, I changed my password and now this duplicate local user is made. Every start up now it is asking for a password for it but nothing matches it because it doesn't exist. I searched through the control panel and netplwiz to try to find it. It's more so just...
  3. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...: Like in the title, I changed my password and now this duplicate local user is made. Every start up now it is asking for a password for it but nothing matches it because it doesn't exist. I searched through the control panel and netplwiz to try to find it. It's more so just...
  4. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Account password is different to the local user password. Can I update the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account password is different to the local user password. Can I update the...: I have a couple of windows machines on my network, and it seems that by updating my Microsoft Account password, these credentials have become out of sync - Machine 1 - completed setup using my Microsoft Account using old Password - We'll call this Password AAfter some time, I...
  6. My Microsoft Account password is different to the local user password. Can I update the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Account password is different to the local user password. Can I update the...: I have a couple of windows machines on my network, and it seems that by updating my Microsoft Account password, these credentials have become out of sync - Machine 1 - completed setup using my Microsoft Account using old Password - We'll call this Password AAfter some time, I...
  7. Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use the same Outlook account on Administrator and User accounts?: Until recently, I have had only an Administrator account on my PC Win 10 Pro. To add security, I recently added a local account, and I would like to be able to access my MS Office Outlook email when I am logged in to either account. I don't sign into either of the user...
  8. Multiple passwords on the same user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple passwords on the same user?: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/
  9. In windows 10. I have three monitors. and I want to make 2 the same.

in Windows 10 Customization
    In windows 10. I have three monitors. and I want to make 2 the same.: In windows 10. I have three monitors. and I want to make 2 the same. The laptop screen is 1, the other two are just regular monitors. Thank you...
  10. Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account: I like the security and convenience of having an account with administrative privileges, which I only use for installing and changing critical settings and an account which I use for all other purposes, which does not have administrative privileges. I would like to abandon...