Windows 10: Can I make Win10 look like win 7?

Discus and support Can I make Win10 look like win 7? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I make my windows 10 look like windows 7, a classic view ect? Much prefer it if I could. 37633 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chewtah, Jan 15, 2016.

1. chewtah Win User

Can I make Win10 look like win 7?

Can I make my windows 10 look like windows 7, a classic view ect?

Much prefer it if I could.

:)

chewtah, Jan 15, 2016

2. Can I make windows 10 look like XP like windows 7 allows me to do ?

This 63 year-old agrees with you completely. I've taken the ride with Windows from 95 on. Thousands of buggy updates that wasted months of my life. Resisted the move away from my flip phone to a smartphone until just a couple years ago. Take solace, as
    I do, that most likely because of those flawed and constant updates, I wouldn't even look at a smartphone that had windows installed and evidently tens of millions felt the same way cuz they can't give away a phone with Microsoft Windows on it! They're damn
    lucky there's no such thing as an Android computer

tammytomely, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Can I make windows 10 look like XP like windows 7 allows me to do ?

Hi Mac,

• When you say, "window looks like windows XP" what exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to any specific view or settings?
    Please be informed that, Windows 10 interface is completely different from Windows XP. Windows 10 offers a number of benefits over its predecessors, including improved boot and wake-from-sleep times, the ability to run Universal apps, the Cortana voice assistant
    and Xbox game streaming. Unfortunately, we cannot make windows 10 look like XP.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 15, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Archie123, Jan 15, 2016
  5. fireberd Win User
    Look at Start10, the Win 10 version of Start8 that made 8 look like Win 7
    Start10: Software from Stardock Corporation

I used Start8 with Win 8/8.1 but with Win 10 I find I don't need it. If you RIGHT click on the Start icon you will get a menu similar to Win 7's with access to functions.

fireberd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I make Win10 look like win 7? - Similar Threads - Win10

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  7. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  9. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  10. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing