Windows 10: Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?

Discus and support Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to use windows explorer to manage files on a seedbox? if so how? 169383 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Nov 30, 2020.

1. yahanna Win User

Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?

Is it possible to use windows explorer to manage files on a seedbox? if so how?

:)

yahanna, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer? - Similar Threads - Manage Seedbox through

2. Windows Boot Manager Uninstalled through BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Manager Uninstalled through BIOS: Recently I downloaded Grub2Win on my computer, only to be shredded by it. Grub2Win changed the name of Win Boot Manager from the bios to Grub2Win x64So I deleted Grub2Wib from my computer, but I didn't know that it took down my Win Boot Mgr with itself. Ri8 now I have no...
  3. Windows Boot Manager Uninstalled through BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Manager Uninstalled through BIOS: Recently I downloaded Grub2Win on my computer, only to be shredded by it. Grub2Win changed the name of Win Boot Manager from the bios to Grub2Win x64So I deleted Grub2Wib from my computer, but I didn't know that it took down my Win Boot Mgr with itself. Ri8 now I have no...
  4. Issue with accessing my seedbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with accessing my seedbox: Hello I am using a seedbox but lately I am facing issue to access it. Whenever I try to access it I get this (see screenshot) I am using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) I have tried everything even flushed my DNS. The weird thing is if I use a...
  5. Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Manage a Seedbox through Windows Explorer?: Is it possible to use windows explorer to manage files on a seedbox? if so how? 169383
  6. Whats a Good Seedbox?

Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  7. Whats a Good Seedbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good Seedbox?: Hi guys, Looks like seedboxes are more secure than vpns. Which seedboxes are good but cheap? I also read that you can "root" a seedbox. What exactly does that mean? . 145164
  8. I have a mapped drive that shows disconnected but I can still acces it through explorer but...

I have a mapped drive that shows disconnected but I can still acces it through explorer but...: I am running Windows 10 and have had countless troubles with mapped drives. First of all Windows 10 does not see my NAS (A WD Cloud Drive. I have gotten around this problem by mapping the IP address of that drive. But when I reboot my computer all my mapped drives show a red...
  9. I have a mapped drive that shows disconnected but I can still acces it through explorer but...

I have a mapped drive that shows disconnected but I can still acces it through explorer but...: I am running Windows 10 and have had countless troubles with mapped drives. First of all Windows 10 does not see my NAS (A WD Cloud Drive. I have gotten around this problem by mapping the IP address of that drive. But when I reboot my computer all my mapped drives show a red...
  10. Cannot connect to network drive through explorer but can through IP

Cannot connect to network drive through explorer but can through IP: I have an issue connecting to a couple of networked computers out of six on a WORKGROUP network. I can ping the connection and connect with run \\192.xxx.x.x but when trying to access with Explorer/Network and visible connection i get a "cannot access" 0x80070035 I started...